• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Justice Department Just Argued Against Gay Rights In A Major Federal Case

Eusis

where's that flag picture when you need it.

Seriously, anyone who bought into the fiction of a Trump presidency being pro-LGBT should have thrown away those thoughts as soon as his nominations starting coming in. There's nothing socially progressive going on in this admin.
I admittedly hoped for LGBT apathetic at least. Which he still might be but if so he has no qualms throwing the whole umbrella under the bus to appease those around him rather than try to defend them, so fuck him just the same.

But then to me it was always the hope he'd be the LEAST harmful GOP candidate and Hillary would cruise on in. Too bad too many people bought into the "hur fur she's a horrible choice" narrative.

I sure would like to know how trump supporters and people who voted their "conscience" sleep at night...

eb07ed41b4754f121d2fb4dae7cc2332.jpeg

SoulUnison

Banned
Oh shit, is Trump going to start scapegoating gays because he can't seem to chalk up a win in any other arena?

Remember when he "promised" to "defend our rights" as a thinly veiled vector to shit on Muslims?

We've never been anything but a prop to him and he's incapable of the empathy to see what kind of damage and violence he could be seeming to endorse.

I get legitimately anxious when I think about how Russia and the Ukraine contextualize and treat gays and how much of an obvious envy complex Trump has for Putin.

Top Bottom