• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The King of Fighters Sky Stage screens

neo2046

insane ...........

The King of Fighters Sky Stage
http://www.famitsu.com/game/news/1223631_1124.html

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
I gotta say that looks interesting, and totally out of the blue when it was announced, but interesting nonethless...

Tain

the fuck

On one hand, it's straight to XBLA. On the other, SNK might be able to make a good shooter. Decisions.

arstal

Whine Whine FADC Troll
PepsimanVsJoe said:
Dunno why they didn't just make Twinkle Star Sprites for XBLA.

Game wasn't made by SNK is why. Unsure if they have the rights to it- ADK may still have the rights for that.

Gagaman

arstal said:
Game wasn't made by SNK is why. Unsure if they have the rights to it- ADK may still have the rights for that.
I think SNK published a ADK collection for the PS2 last year that had Twinkle Star Sprites on it, so maybe they still do.

Aaron

arstal said:
They have the rights. It was deemed a game that wouldn't sell in the US. That's why they never released the PS2 sequel here.

Yes Boss!

Gagaman said:
I think SNK published a ADK collection for the PS2 last year that had Twinkle Star Sprites on it, so maybe they still do.

I've not gotten the PS2 collection yet, but it did come out last year:

pa1417791.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
No_Style said:
I hope they announce special moves and such. "Buster Wolf!"
ARE YOU OKAY ?! BUSTAAAAAAAAAAA WORUFFF !!!

Sad panda face at SNKP showing love to the 360 and not the PS3.
Wait... i do have that picture!:
sadpandita.png

pswii60

I love shmups but that looks incredibly lame.

They should do some full HD 16:9 shmups. Imagine how many bullets you could fit on the screen then! Kerrrazy.

kobashi100 said:
anyone download this today?

Not yet, but I plan on getting it when I get home unless the demo is awful. The videos remind me of the Shikigami games, which earns it points for me. A lot of people have said that the game sucks, but I even bought Tiggerheart Exelica...so...yeah.

shaowebb

Castle Shikigami...with KOF? Oh man I hope this game has some broke as fuck Engrish dialogue to complete the mix!

Top Bottom