• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian: Review Thread

Hoping for great reviews. I'm getting it regardless but if they're wildly meh/negative it'll have an impact on whether or not I keep the $120 collector's edition.

Here we go!

Will tlg fans serve crow like ff fans were able too? Will tears be shed? Will the prayers be answered. Find out soon on the next episode of TricoZ

Fox_Mulder

Rockefellers. Skull and Bones. Microsoft. Al Qaeda. A Cabal of Bankers. The melting point of steel. What do these things have in common? Wake up sheeple, the landfill wasn't even REAL!
The last game of Ueda

KodaRuss

Regardless of whatever reviews say I am sure this is game is going to be special. Cannot wait for tomorrow. My CE shipped from Amazon yesterday.

Jonboy

Screen_Shot_2016_12_05_at_9_56_00_AM.png

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
I think it's going to do very well, with a 90+ average. I'm looking forward to seeing the reviews after waiting so long though.

B_Bech

Guys im scared. im shaking. I am cold.

it hurts all over my body. the reason why I got a PS3 has come to this day. the reason why I started playing the early Adventure games like Okami and Limbo and Journey and Zelda... it was all because of this day. because of this game.

this game that will not only be the last significant game of all time. but also the game that will counter-attack and kill Overwatch and all the other "Omg online phenomenon". Red vs blue on this... its going to be... I cant write anymore. I cant. I have to hide under my desk.

I just cant. I just cant....

I was expecting this meme, just not this soon.

I'm going to predict over a 9! 9.1-9.2 average on Metacritic. If I'm wrong I'll change my avatar to
dead Trico
/s

Arkeband

Banned
Are people expecting this to disappoint?

I think the only people who care about this game expect it to be the next coming of Christ.

I believe that review scores will largely steer how the general audience receives it and determines whether it is "art" like its predecessors.

it hurts all over my body. the reason why I got a PS3 has come to this day. the reason why I started playing the early Adventure games like Okami and Limbo and Journey and Zelda... it was all because of this day. because of this game.

this game that will not only be the last significant game of all time. but also the game that will counter-attack and kill Overwatch and all the other "Omg online phenomenon". Red vs blue on this... its going to be... I cant write anymore. I cant. I have to hide under my desk.

As of today I get this reference.

Mendrox

What is your problem? let both coexist. It's not like single player games are in the background since years. There were many awesome SP games this year too.

Also nice first review!

Edit: Okay seems to be a parody of that GOTY thread?

Hope this turns out awesome!
Regardless, I'll be buying this even if the reviews aren't stellar across the board because there's no other games like a Team Ico one.

GulAtiCa

lol, iudnerstoodthisreference.gif

Top Bottom