• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Guardian (TRICO) announced for PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

seat

It's going to be years before we get to play this game, isn't it? No hint of a release time frame.

Brandon F

Well congratulations! You got yourself caught!
Is there a direct feed trailer yet? I missed this at the conference cuz of work.

NeXuSDK

Team ICO once again proves that they are the only developer that truly understands emotions in games. Wow... Peter Molyneux, I hope you are taking notes!

The feathers have become even MOAR ridiculous! it looks so gorgeous, although the newer feathers seem to have some weird physics issues to iron out.

The visuals and atmosphere have come a long way from that internal footage. I simply cannot wait to play this game when it comes out. I hope motion controls let you interact with the Guardian:D

3rdman

The only game from Sony that actually gets me all hot and bothered...day one! I'm stuck at work...is there a release date?

Mmmkay

Nomnomnom

1414f8l.jpg

Xater

Trailer looked fantastic. I am already in love with the game and want it now. They didn't mention a release but it's probably 2010???

I NEED to see this in HD. It was just beautiful and something you'd expect from Team ICO.

Seemed to be much improved from the leaked video.

Very impressed.:D

nny

I need an HD trailer!...it looked so beautiful..the beast looked so delicate despite its size...I love Team ICO...can't wait for this game, just can't wait.

Johnas

This game is bound to have loads of great platforming. I can't imagine it not, given the surroundings we've seen so far.

SNIKT!

Yeah, this game stole the show for me...I did not see the leaked footage that many of you refer to though so I wasn't spoiled. Day one here.

El-Suave

Miller's Crossing theme won't be in the game even though it's still in the trailer I guess? I'm surprised they used it again instead of some original score. It fits so well and it's so beautiful - do you think there's a chance they could keep it? Edit: The more I think about it - they probably just use it as trailer material - still it fits so beautifully and I wouldn't want to miss it.

Mau ®

Trailer please? pretty please??

I hope there's a huge world to explore. I loved that about SOTC. This is seems more like ICO.

Lord Error

Insane For Sony
The trailer for this looked so damn great it almost made me shed a :')
they improved it in every way I hoped they would from the early trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom