• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last Jedi had it right!

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Apr 9, 2009
"This is much better than the approaches from Twitter and Google, which will lead to voter suppression."

How does twitter and google limiting political advertising on their platforms lead to voter suppression?

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Mark Hamill posting anything "Patriotism" when he is full on Commiefornia spazz more often than not, gives me a sensible chuckle.

Especially in the same sentence of being one of the faces of Disney/Star Wars/Hollywood, etc..

Dev1lXYZ

Sep 1, 2017
I remember seeing videos of Mark Hamill picking cigarette butts out of public ashtrays and lighting them up years ago. The man is an idiot that plays pretend. His opinion is pretty much shit.

-Arcadia-

Aug 20, 2019
It’s one of those broken clock situations.

I support anyone leaving Facebook, given the long history of slimy moves towards users, partners (that news about comedy portals being lied to about their numbers was cute), and free speech.

Of course, Hamill supports at least the latter, and is a flaming hypocrite, but I don’t mind the larger-than-average impact this can have for people obsessed with celebrities and icons, and largely relying on them for what to believe.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: DeepEnigma

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
Dec 3, 2013
Cmon now these 2 things are nothing alike.
You'd swear he wrote the films and even that a movie sequel is any comparison to your own online privacy.
He could, oh you know, walk off the set like actors that has spines in the past if he were so strong in his beliefs. Instead, he bent the knee then cried about it later.