• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us 2 - Media Event Dated

Evilms

Banned
FamiliarFearfulCurlew-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
I loved TLOU
But for some reason I have little to no hype for this.

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
So excited for the new movie trailer.

Edit: the mod quote on me is on point. But given that only I receive such note makes it clear that this is still SonyGAF.

Xbox gets bashes to shit everyday, which is OK. But getting tired of console war and indirectly joining it because it's so tiring getting bombed all the time makes you look like the fanboy, and getting notes and titles from mods.

Never change mods.
Ans guys please put a laugh emoji on my comment. Thank you.

Last edited:

Justin9mm

(y)

Bookmarked
I'm not sure if you can without singing up but if you create a free account, you can download all vids in any available formats, there is a lot of 1080p, 1440p and 4K vids on there that you can watch and just download if you like them. I hate sites that restrict the 1080p and above vids unless you pay!

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Funny seeing the same faces that bitch about console warring in regards to Xbox in here doing exactly what they hate others doing.

OT: I really hope they show off the MP. It was the best part of the original game by a mile.

I just hope they don’t fill it with loot boxes like Uncharted 4. I was okay with it in the beginning cause I could unlock something every second or so match then they made it take 10 or so matches to unlock something. :messenger_pouting:

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
I just hope they don’t fill it with loot boxes like Uncharted 4. I was okay with it in the beginning cause I could unlock something every second or so match then they made it take 10 or so matches to unlock something. :messenger_pouting:

I never played the UC4 MP as I just don't like it. I do hope that it just remains the simple and straight forward progression that the previous game had, just with upgrades to customization, better balancing, and upgraded animations.

Jigsaah

Gold Member
I am really looking forward to comparing gameplay quality shown prior to this upcoming form. It like if I don't they'll find someway to change it.

I caught Anthem...don't...test me Sony. Get it right or pay the price.

molasar

Banned
donaldpleasence.jpg

Hello. Although I shall not be participating in this historic summit communication, I present this in the hope that our great members may learn to live in peace...

Last edited:

thelastword

Banned
Looking forward to the inflow of perhaps the most technical game this gen, what will clearly be the magnum opus of tech and gameplay this gen......

So excited for the new movie trailer

Lesbian Murder Simulater is almost here.

We’ll see what they got this time. More bollocks? Yes. New gameplay? Hopefully.
Watch This!......PS guys don't even care...…..No..... I'm a victim here, "leave Britney..... uhmmm! TLOU2 alone" type posts...….Have fun guys, go broke...

Top Bottom