• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Easter Eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

AznSniper

Did anyone find clues to the next Naughty Dog game?

Here are some easter eggs in the game. Any others? Perhaps they are working on a new Uncharted and Jak & Daxter!
I wish.

sQQRZTF.jpg

ZDTkIo3.jpg

b989erI.jpg

bsr19qI.jpg

96MjgMH.jpg

Bladenic

Only found the board games. Those are all awesome. I wonder if they did hide a cool foreshadowing towards their next project like TLoU in U3.

brb

This one was on reddit earlier today and it's quite hilarious.

7ZbyRLa.jpg

No hints at a next game though. :(

vazel

Banned
Ha, they have the Jak 1 version of Jak and not the Jak 2/3 version. Naughty Dog disowning the shitty sequels confirmed.

Did anyone find clues to the next Naughty Dog game?

Here are some easter eggs in the game. Any others? Perhaps they are working on a new Uncharted and Jak & Daxter!
I wish.

sQQRZTF.jpg

imagine if that way ps4 design before it was revealed and reviewer has been playing it days before the reveal. lol

abrack08

Has nothing to do with past/future Naughty Dog games, but I was wondering if this was an Always Sunny reference?

PqHTlS4.jpg

For reference:
PaddysPub.PNG

I mean... I know it's kind of generic Irish Bar/Pub, but it immediately jumped out at me.

Gorillaz

It was said in another thread but isn't the ps4 date hinted at in the game as well?
The-Last-of-Us-PS4-Teaser.jpg

it's an easter egg people were talking about since the press demo from a few months back

whitehawk

Banned
Has nothing to do with past/future Naughty Dog games, but I was wondering if this was an Always Sunny reference?

PqHTlS4.jpg

For reference:
PaddysPub.PNG

I mean... I know it's kind of generic Irish Bar/Pub, but it immediately jumped out at me.
One is Padden's, one is Paddy's. Nope. Just a generic irish pub.

Bladenic

It was said in another thread but isn't the ps4 date hinted at in the game as well?

it's an easter egg people were talking about since the press demo from a few months back

People think that too due to every calendar being on Oct. 2013 (aka when the outbreak happened).

abrack08

One is Padden's, one is Paddy's. Nope. Just a generic irish pub.

I'm aware the names aren't exactly the same, come on. In another spot there's a neon sign that says "Central Light" and it's got the same font/color scheme as Coor's Light. Slightly different name doesn't mean it can't be a reference.

(But I still acknowledge there's a good chance it's just generic)

televator

Not an easter egg, but just an observation. Every house I went into had CRT TVs... What's up with that? The end of civilization in 2013, and Flat screens weren't invented yet?

sn00zer

Not an easter egg, but just an observation. Every house I went into had CRT TVs... What's up with that? The end of civilization in 2013, and Flat screens weren't invented yet?

The college students had CRTs the richer larger homes had flat screens

graywolf323

Gold Member

that sign still throws me because there's only one Amherst County in America and it's in Virginia yet that sign was in Lincoln, Massachusetts?

Morue

Those are nice. I found the Jak and Daxter plushies during my first playthrough. Will try to find the others during the second one...

And lol at the newspaper. Justin Bieber as Drake XD

SnipeyMcGee

How about O'Sullivan's Irish Pub that you run through? Has the same bar as the one in Uncharted 3. Plus... O'Sullivan for Sully.

DC1

Older/more poor part of the city. You would be surprised at how many CRTs are out there.

Guys, what if TLOU is ...

WARNING Uncharted 1 SPOILER:

The actual sequel to Uncharted Drake's Fortune where Navarro killed Drake and Elena and actually took the El Dorado sarcophagus off of the island :(

that sign still throws me because there's only one Amherst County in America and it's in Virginia yet that sign was in Lincoln, Massachusetts?

There is an Amherst, MA (where the largest campus of the University of Massachusetts is), but it's a good ~2 hours west of Lincoln, MA... which is itself a tiny town (and trivially, one of the wealthiest towns in the United States)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom