• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Game of the Year Edition Listed for PS4 by Amazon

Status
Not open for further replies.
If true, the PS4's line-up has just taken a massive jump up in quality.

Hopefully it means that those Xbox guys who switched to PlayStation this time around may experience this game. Hope it does well.

0318_hwu31.gif

Yaoibot

A surprise to no one. At least I'll get around to finishing it now.

Fingers crossed for Beyond and some random JRPG that isn't FF (so Xillia "true HD" collection or Ni No Kuni - that one would be a stunner).

Lingitiz

Looks like it's fake but let's be honest, it's gonna happen eventually.

That boxart is pretty brutal. Would they even be able to get away with that if it was real?

javac

Must be real. That box-art is too convincing. Bought it at at launch and still haven't played much of it lmao.

GulAtiCa

I'll get it again if there is a nice improvement to it (like 1080p with improved graphics) or around $30. PS3 version already looks awesome, but did have several graphical issues I noticed over my few playthroughs that would need to be fixed/improved for me to consider double dipping.

Doctor Ninja

Sphincter Speaker
I hope it's not just a port. I want better performance and even better visuals because I know the PS4 is more than capable of doing it.

Well, this pretty much destroys the only reason I had to finally get a PS3. And gives yet another reason to buy as PS4. Not to mention it's the only reason to buy the system in the coming year.

edit - it appears to be a fake. ;_;

Endo Punk

Probably true but there's no way in hell I'm going to double dip. The game will still be fresh in my head next year, maybe pick it up 4-5 years from now or on PS+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom