• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us movie domain name registered

How-i-met-your-mother-barney-why.gif

Come On Sony don't do this, the game is Oscar worthy on its own.

M3z_

Lame, a TLOU movie would just look like a billion other zombie movies. If you are gonna make a video game movie pick one with an interesting aesthetic/universe.

Really though this means nothing, there are so many video game movies that get announced and never happen that it's ridiculous to believe them until you see a trailer or something.

ACX

Neo Member
WIll they make a game based off the movie?

[EDIT: realised this joke has been reiterated like about 100 times now]

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Sony Pictures huh? All the Sony Pictures movies based on SCE games project seems to go to cancellation land (Infamous, Uncharted, SOTC..ect).

only things we are getting the the crappy non Sony Pictures projects like Heavenly Sword CG dvd movie.

sn00zer

Terrible...it will be competing with The Road....good luck
Last of Us had an ok story...VERY tropey for the genre outside of the ending...presentation was spectacular...but the story on its own in a movie environment with only 2 hrs to tell...yeah not going to end well

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Having seen Prisoners recently, if Hugh Jackman can nail the accent, he'd make for a perfect Joel.

Terrible...it will be competing with The Road....good luck
Last of Us had an ok story...VERY tropey for the genre outside of the ending...presentation was spectacular...but the story on its own in a movie environment with only 2 hrs to tell...yeah not going to end well

Kinda how I feel about any and all attempts at making a Shadow of the Colossus movie. The story is pretty bare bones despite it's heartbreaking ending but its presentation was fantastic. To the point that, I believe, it can only be truly enjoyed to it's fullest by the video game medium.

Top Bottom