• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Multiplayer: Banderas Gesture (Unreleased)

Å

Åesop

Unconfirmed Member
Balance stability if old.

Between patch 1.07 and the release of the latest "Grounded" DLC there was a short time frame where you could see some unreleased objects and gestures. Naughty Dog was really fast at taking all the stuff down, but nevertheless some people ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) managed to record it. Official release date is yet to be announced. Note: My first thread hehe..

UPDATE 1:
Åesop;111328837 said:
According to Erin Daly (Lead Multiplayer Designer) those deleted objects and gestures were just prototypes they have tested. At this point they can't say wether they'll be released or not. Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/255ssk/iama_erin_daly_lead_multiplayer_designer_and/

UPDATE 2:
Åesop;122493010 said:
Naughty Dog confirmed it during a Twitch livestream: The Banderas gesture will be included in the next dlc, coming for PS4 and PS3 (Release Date: "in the coming weeks")

This gesture is called "The GIF". Here's how it looks like:

ixB1uCR.gif

Gorillaz

I can't believe this has gone this far.

Naughty Dog is goofy as hell can't help but can't help but love them for it. I always like seeing devs act a little loose around the collar sometimes

Top Bottom