• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us (Naughty Dog): Hold One Second

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
geoffkeighley Geoff Keighley
I told you that you wouldn't believe. Naughty Dog had a second full team working in secret on LastofUs! What an amazing trailer.
Lead Designer on Enslaved Mark Richard Davies is working on this.

https://twitter.com/#!/Ninjafr4me

lou1uop1z.png

lou22qppc.png

OMGGGG.

Will post trailer as soon as I have it!

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/vga-2011-the-last-of/724686

YES!!! So happy to see it's not a L4D clone, which is what I was thinking it was gonna be. A survival game in a post-apocyalptic world would be so cool.

The Last of Us is a genre-defining experience that blends survival and action elements to tell a character driven story about a population decimated by a modern plague. Abandoned cities are being reclaimed by nature and the remaining survivors are killing each other for food, weapons and whatever they can get their hands on. Joel, a ruthless survivor, and Ellie, a brave teenage girl who is wise beyond her years, must work together to survive their journey across what remains of the United States.

tlou122kja.gif

6484012229_188e8f31aa_o.png

6484012179_77b418b49b_o.png

6484012099_2a13bbdde7_o.png

6484011965_daeb245f63_o.png

6484012041_de53004dd2_o.png

alba

Little is the new Big
Holy shit, I'm super surprised but in a good way! Great to see new things from ND no less :)

Apdiddy

The hair on the back of my neck stood up at the end of the trailer. I can't wait.

It looks like I Am Legend: The Game basically but without the dog.

newjeruse

I assume ND is partnering with another studio for this game since there's no way they hype it up this far in advance and ND just finished UC3.

Zeal

Banned
honestly looks fantastic, but i am just so fucking sick of zombies. god.

seriously, fuck fucking zombies already. jesus.

Don

A new IP from Naughty Dog already!

That was much cooler than I expected.

Edit: Also looks like TTP wins again since he found the newspaper hinting at it in Uncharted 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom