• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: One Night Live announced (Live-performance of story)

DidntKnowJack

Feb 26, 2009
California
The scene takes place at Tommy dam one night 4 years later. Joel talks about how Tommy trying to get Joel hitched to a girl named Esther. El lies acting fairly distant, probably conflicted about joels lie. Joel then said he has a special gift for her and busts out a guitar. Then he plays a special song for her. Then he gives her guitar and promises to teach her. The scene ends with her striking a note on the guitar
"I ain't lyin! I ain't....hnnngghhhh...."

sn00zer

Mar 31, 2009
twitter.com
The scene takes place at Tommy dam one night 4 years later. Joel talks about how Tommy trying to get Joel hitched to a girl named Esther. El lies acting fairly distant, probably conflicted about joels lie. Joel then said he has a special gift for her and busts out a guitar. Then he plays a special song for her. Then he gives her guitar and promises to teach her. The scene ends with her striking a note on the guitar
he's not lying being confirmed on twitter

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
May 9, 2009
It's fucking happening.

thecouncil

Jan 26, 2008
That lie was bothering her for four years?

jeffyjaixx

Feb 14, 2014
?

If real...

This is happening, guys.

tanod

when is my burrito
Dec 15, 2006
Iowa
Didn't realize this was being streamed!??!?! Amazing!!

Just started watching now. Waiting for the download to go live.

FTF

Sep 15, 2013
New York
…the feels

?

If real...

This is happening, guys.

oh shit.

Alienous

Jan 20, 2013
... Okay. I may have judged harshly.

Jerkson

Banned
Apr 5, 2014
4 years and he still didn't teach her guitar? Of course she's distant.

Slowdive

Banned
Aug 20, 2013
Manchester, UK
:O

robotrock

Banned
Feb 28, 2010
wuuuuuuut

Palocca

Jun 28, 2013
I'm dead serious. Sorry for the grammar I was typing like he'll on mobile. I got a gustavo dc and a steel book for coming out as well.

bananafactory

Banned
Nov 6, 2013

EroticSushi

Mar 13, 2014
New York

EDIT: Beaten

TetraGenesis

Jun 22, 2013
SHUT.

THE.

FRONT.

DOOR.

This can't be happening. No way. We HAVE to see that scene eventually, right??? Is it gonna be in TLOU2??

I WOULD HAVE GOTTEN ON A PLANE AND FLEW ACROSS THE COUNTRY TO CALIFORNIA TO EXPERIENCE THAT.

Cloudy

Banned
Jun 7, 2004
I don't want a sequel. It will be awesome to have because it's made by Naughty Gods but I don't think it should have a sequel.
They have released 4 (5 if you count GA) Uncharted games and you think this won't get a sequel as successful as it's been?

nelchaar

Dec 6, 2013
Salt Lake City, UT
Holy crap they did a concept scene that takes place 4 years after the ending!
Why the shit is this something a small group of people get to see because of geographical location, while the rest of the world gets screwed over? Utter bullshit.

EL CUCO

Oct 31, 2013
Holy crap. Pre-ordered.

CriterionDog

Apr 9, 2011
I love you so much for posting this!!!!!! Sounds perfect : )

Netherscourge

Banned
Sep 13, 2013

x-Lundz-x

Jan 14, 2011
Omg, you us remember that concept art? Holeeeeeeey fuck