• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: One Night Live announced (Live-performance of story)

Might want to change the TLDR in the OP, its minor but it says June 28th not July 28th.

Fanfuckingtastic. *head in hands* Thanks for the spot, man. Fixed.

Wait.... Annie Wersching is in TLOU? Playing who? Wasn't she the female Bauer on 24?

Tess.

the-last-of-us-tess.jpg

That's pretty cool, hope it's downloadable or streamable on PSN.

It's already been confirmed it'll be streamed (partially) on PSN as well as YouTube and Twitch.

Percy

Banned
Wtf is the point?

If you're gonna do something like this, do it right and put on a musical version of the game starring puppets of the game characters.

RedAssedApe

Banned
think this might have gotten lost in amongst the sea of other tlou threads...that and its only for la peeps...anyone going? saw this posted on twitter from their rehearsals

Btm7kN1CEAUPP6G.jpg

think this might have gotten lost in amongst the sea of other tlou threads...that and its only for la peeps...anyone going? saw this posted on twitter from their rehearsals

Btm7kN1CEAUPP6G.jpg

Well it's good that they're rehearsing. Lol I don't know why I'm so nervous for them. Maybe because they're not typically acting in plays? Or the audience is huge? I know that Ashley Johnson hates large crowds. Well I'll watch anyway, and hope for the least amount of cringe.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Well it's good that they're rehearsing. Lol I don't know why I'm so nervous for them. Maybe because they're not typically acting in plays? Or the audience is huge? I know that Ashley Johnson hates large crowds. Well I'll watch anyway, and hope for the least amount of cringe.

i don't think it will be too bad. the broad theatre fits about 500 which is like a slightly larger movie theater audience. i'm thinking mo-cap session with more spectators. actors should be used to this kind of stuff. :)

What time does this start?

Doors open at 6:30PM, but your seat(s) are only guaranteed up until 6:45PM. At that time, wait list guests will be seated on a first-come, first-served basis. Even goes from 7PM-8:30 according to the e-mail.

RedAssedApe

Banned
Geoff actually tweeted that they are streaming a good portion of it but that there would be something special for those that attend.

tlou remastered for everyone!
lol

RedAssedApe

Banned
just got an e-mail with this...

Parking in the Broad Stage lot is PROHIBITED for tonight’s event. Parking is available on-street, and in a variety of public lots in the area

super lame. street parking is a nightmare in west la and i'm guessing the lots they reference in the e-mail are pay for -_-

Uncharted gameplay/something related will be here as well. I'll be willing to make a bet. If it's not there or any new info I have to use the most retarded avatar ever.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Geoff actually tweeted that they are streaming a good portion of it but that there would be something special for those that attend.

tlou remastered for everyone!
lol

Will it be recorded for those whose timezones don't allow them to stream live?

Haunted

That's pretty weird!

I wonder how much the writers adapted this to make it a stage production. I wonder if there's a good play in that script somewhere, tbqh. Acting out scenes from a videogame on stage will be pretty strange for the uninitiated in the audience.... though I suppose anyone interested enough to attend this would probably know the game by heart and could fill in the missing scenes anyway.

Still, weird idea!

Top Bottom