• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part I - PS5 - Coming September 2 (PC version in development)

Draugoth

Gold Member

FU0njapVUAIFOqI
fbec470005ca0d4c26bc7e90f105a2b6fe96c52ffaea9561ac8baa02bd40ad99.jpg

FU0o_XRXsAEnWXq

ps5-tlou-part-1-game-box-front

ps5-tlou-part-1-firefly-edition-game-box-front

Get The Last of Us Part I Firefly Edition, only available to buy as an exclusive directly from PlayStation®.

Experience the emotional storytelling and unforgettable characters of Joel and Ellie in The Last of Us, winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards and now rebuilt for PlayStation®5.

Enjoy a total overhaul of the original experience, faithfully reproduced but incorporating modernized gameplay, improved controls and expanded accessibility options. Plus, feel immersed with improved effects and enhanced exploration and combat.

The Last of Us™ Part I Firefly Edition includes the complete The Last of Us single-player story (PS5™) and celebrated prequel chapter, Left Behind; limited edition SteelBook® display case; The Last of Us: American Dreams #1 - #4 comics reprint with new cover art; and early in-game unlocks*.

ps5-tlou-part-1-ellie-concerned
ps5-tlou-part-1-joel-ellie-scared
ps5-tlou-part-1-ellie-serious

ps5-tlou-part-1-ellie-joel-bridge
ps5-tlou-part-1-ellie-rifle
ps5-tlou-part-1-ellie-riley

Last edited:

kyliethicc

On PlayStation Direct store.

$70, PS5, coming September 2. Singleplayer.

Experience the emotional storytelling and unforgettable characters of Joel and Ellie in The Last of Us, winner of over 200 Game of the Year awards and now rebuilt for PlayStation®5.

Enjoy a total overhaul of the original experience, faithfully reproduced but incorporating modernized gameplay, improved controls and expanded accessibility options. Plus, feel immersed with improved effects and enhanced exploration and combat.

The Last of Us™ Part I includes the complete The Last of Us single-player story (PS5™) and celebrated prequel chapter, Left Behind.

dni0Qsq.jpg

J1GPZBW.jpg

Q8KyBCR.jpg

9Km580j.jpg

97fEwME.jpg
N4LrzGm.jpg
ItwevB1.jpg
8lrLyN6.jpg

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
Meh, not really interested in playing this again..

Although if they add something substantial I might bite, curios to know what “enhanced exploration” means.

Top Bottom