• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part II has broken all records for fastest pre-ordered PS4 exclusive title (Physical and Digital)

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
If she wasn't a lesbian and had 38 DD tits, most of those people wouldn't be complaining. "Those" people only want women to look one way in games.

Keep on ignoring the real issues and cherry picking from the very tiny minority, Mckmas.

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Keep on ignoring the real issues and cherry picking from the very tiny minority, Mckmas.

What are the "real" issues? That's the question that me and many others would like for some on the forum to address when it comes to literally every TLOU2 thread. The game is breaking pre-order records and all "some" people want to talk about is how Ellie's back is too strong and her kissing a girl.

FMXVII

Not a surprise, it will be the best game of the generation and everybody will love it except for some butthurt fanboys of other systems.

Nah.

I love my PS4 Pro.

But I loathe most everything about the gameplay mechanics of TLoU part 1, right down to the godawful "craft your own deteriorating impermanent items" nonsense. What an absolutely shite mechanic that was.

God Enel

How many copies of tlou 1 have been sold?

I’m kinda surprised. I always believed that currently god of war is Sony’s biggest franchise.

DForce

NaughtyDog Defense Force

There are no issues.

People are so upset about so called "SJW propaganda" and a "strong female character." I put these people in the same category as people who complain about "real women don't look like that" whenever a sexy female character is shown off in a video game.

Anyone is free to complain, but it's ridiculous that it's bothering people this much.

Justin9mm

What is the deal in preordering a videogame?
Well personally, I pre order as a set and forget mentality, its convenience. I have a busy life, plus here in Australia, its cheapest on release day, price goes up after that and sometimes I don't have time to go and get a copy. Also, some of the non standard editions sell out so if you want one of those then you must pre order. Games I really want, I like to play day one earliest as possible and I don't have to remember to go physically get a copy.

T_LVPL

Went for that Game UK standard edition exclusive with the alternative cover art, badges, tote bag and keyring. Primarily to avoid owning that dreadful boxart of her covered in blood. If not for the Game alternative cover, i’d have gone digital. Used a deal to get £3.50 off with Quidco, which i re-invested in next day courier delivery. Been playing the first one on and off for over 6 years and got the platinum on both ps3 and ps4. Easily my most anticipated game since Ocarina. Looks good to me, looks like simply more of the same. which is what i want. can’t wait.

Last edited:
Top Bottom