• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Part II - Review Thread - *NO. SPOILERS. PERIOD.*

What will TLOU 2 average score be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Eiknarf

Banned
Ahhhh so I see what you guys are saying about playing up to the climax and then starting over.

But this whole time all the negative reviews I was reading were about the killing off of Joel. And that made no sense

I just played through part 1 again. Guess what happens in it? The character David and a group of guys are trying to kill Joel because Joel killed some of their guys.

It only seems logical in this fictional world that people would wanna kill each other. And especially Joel. Especially after he killed a surgeon. So why was anybody surprised that Joel got killed in part 2?

DOSS216

Ahhhh so I see what you guys are saying about playing up to the climax and then starting over.

But this whole time all the negative reviews I was reading were about the killing off of Joel. And that made no sense

I just played through part 1 again. Guess what happens in it? The character David and a group of guys are trying to kill Joel because Joel killed some of their guys.

It only seems logical in this fictional world that people would wanna kill each other. And especially Joel. Especially after he killed a surgeon. So why was anybody surprised that Joel got killed in part 2?
I think the problem most people have with Joel's death is how it was handled. They aren't mad that Joel died, they're mad because he was killed off so abruptly.

Top Bottom