• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us Remastered - 30 Second TV Spot (Spoilers)

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tAGbnlgPC4&app=desktop

Spoilers obviously. Someone will come with Gifs (and webms!) soon enough.

Looks fantastic!

EDIT: Compressed Youtube screens, still looks great.
RGYDJxq.jpg

FdC7ffP.jpg

EDIT2:
Correct gif

i27zFh1aRNgcw.gif

Dinjooh

If anyone ever wanted a good example of crushed blacks (as opposed to simply a screenshot with areas in darkness), this is as prominent as I've seen it in the wild. I doubt the game looks like that.

It's either Fraps, Sony Vegas or Photoshop that's acting up on my end, it's not that crushed in the original footage. Will be an exciting night trying to find out what's fucking me over.

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
Very soon. Looking forward to Grounded mode as I beat TLoU first time on Hard with no "listen mode" and was extremely engrossed. Went on to beat it two more times on Survivor and Survivor+. I'm looking forward to this. I still wish Sony would sell it for $40 or so for the people whom already bought it, but it's still a great game regardless.

Persona7

Banned
I still don't understand how they are going to make the cutscenes much higher quality and fit them on the disk. The PS3 version has heavy video compression and the entire game takes up 43GB on the disk and that is without any of the DLC and upgraded video cutscenes.

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
I still don't understand how they are going to make the cutscenes much higher quality and fit them on the disk. The PS3 version has heavy video compression and the entire game takes up 43GB on the disk and that is without any of the DLC and upgraded video cutscenes.
Cross posting from other thread

PS4 has build in decompression hardware so they could probably compress it more to fit on disk then expand when installed since it no longer has to play from disk.

Top Bottom