• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PS4, July 2014, [1080p, targeting 60 fps]

nin1000

Banned
N64 version:

g1mviFN.jpg

This thread keeps in delivering.

Apologies for not yet posting the video. I've been pretty busy and not found any (quiet enough) time in which to record the dialog, but I expect to be able to later this evening and I'll post it tomorrow.

Plus I'll probably tweak my current lines to better... express... a lot of what has been going on in here.

Hoje0308

Banned
I don't get it...

That place is only slightly better than your average comments section on YouTube. It's just rude to send fellow Gaffers there, especially when they're perfectly fine shoving things up their respective asses here, with friends.

Ahh, didn't know that place was shitty like that.

There are definitely some cool people, but overall logic is not appreciated unless it fits the current narrative.

We're shitty people, it's been that way for a long time.

I love it here.

Gray Matter

That place is only slightly better than your average comments section on YouTube. It's just rude to send fellow Gaffers there, especially when they're perfectly fine shoving things up their respective asses here, with friends.

Ahh, didn't know that place was shitty like that.

Top Bottom