• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PS4, July 2014, [1080p, targeting 60 fps]

If "P-town" means philly, I'm not too far from there.

kidding

or am I?

Naw, Portland.
PHEW

Take this shotgun David, shot this perverts!!

XD

Thanks Raptor!

tbwQhju.gif

SillyNonsense
(Today, 10:50 PM)

Nah, I don't mind threads like these.

I'm not saying you guys should stop, just that I feel awkward and confused showing up in the middle of it. I missed whatever started this.

As for my name, the origin of it actually implies the opposite of what it is. I sat around for a long time trying to think of what my username should be when I finally decided, "Oh it doesn't matter, I don't have time for this silly nonsense. Pick anything."

And SillyNonsense was born.

I will say that I quite like the word "Giraffics."

Eggbok

I came to this thread today thinking I'd find discussion and instead I found page after page of a badly photoshopped airplane and everyone talking about putting things in their asses.

I don't even know what to ask. You guys are crazy. I guess I'll come back later, I feel like I just walked in on NeoGaf jerking it. Backing away...

*sees username SillyNonsense*

isCMSoFTL53QO.gif

Raptor

I'm not saying you guys should stop, just that I feel awkward and confused showing up in the middle of it. I missed whatever started this.

As for my name, the origin of it actually implies the opposite of what it is. I sat around for a long time trying to think of what my username should be when I finally decided, "Oh it doesn't matter, I don't have time for this silly nonsense. Pick anything."

And SillyNonsense was born.

I will say that I quite like the word "Giraffics."

What do you think of stuff sticking up into some people's ass?

I came to this thread today thinking I'd find discussion and instead I found page after page of a badly photoshopped airplane and everyone talking about putting things in their asses.

I don't even know what to ask. You guys are crazy. I guess I'll come back later, I feel like I just walked in on NeoGaf jerking it. Backing away...

This happens with every big game weeks before release. Best part of the thread tbh. The running jokes have been running for so long they are in the sky. Everytime i've come into this thread after a few hours i'm pretty much out of the loop. Funniest part is peeps from Naughty Dog have been filtering in and out. :lol

awww shucks thanks egg.

its happening!!!!

NDuoptD.jpg

Awww yiiis only a matter of time now. Awaiting streams.

Zack117

Banned
Oh dear! Haven't looked into this thread for days. The hype seems to grow exponential and with it, the escalation. Flashy pictures/gifs everywhere.

Dem +1 million views...

What do you think of stuff sticking up into some people's ass?

I think that it's cool as long as it isn't happening to me. My disk will be going into my PS4 as I do not have a bluray drive in there. Seems like a neat feature, though.

This is a new game to me since I never played the PS3 version.

I found a gif that perfectly describes what walking in on this thread was like. While it has no nudity or gore or blood, I would classify it as NSFW so open at your own risk. You have been warned.

High-five you guys with the young wives, since that seems to be the current topic.

...where is this gaf-plane heading to?

Gray Matter

I think that it's cool as long as it isn't happening to me. My disk will be going into my PS4 as I do not have a bluray drive in there. Seems like a neat feature, though.

This is a new game to me since I never played the PS3 version.

I found a gif that perfectly describes what walking in on this thread was like. While it has no nudity, I would classify it as NSFW so open at your own risk.

High-five you guys with the young wives, since that seems to be the current topic.

...where is this gaf-plane heading to?

Yeah... That was disturbing.

OT: Pfffft. 9 years is nothing. I'm 39 (40 in Jan) and have a hot 25 y/o wife who's expecting our first child. 14 years difference FTW :)

Congrats! Also...Teach me your ways...I wouldnt mind being a bachelor till im 50 and then marrying a beautiful 25 year old once im bored lol...

Even though I was originally prepared to abandon ship I'm just going to keep on trekking.

Maybe we can talk about the game a little?

As a person who has never played this game before, what about this game should I be most excited about? A feature, a plot point, the ending, what do you think?

And what should I be least excited for?

Don't spoil plot points, though.

what is even going on in this thread? And the fuck hasn't naughty dog released a 60 fps gameplay video yet? what the fuck?

For realzies.

Delt31

this whole thread has to be one of the biggest wastes in GAF history.

let me recap.

Is this game 60 - it better be 60

It is 60

no it's not a CONSTANT 60

Yes it is

Prove it

I can't b/c sony hasn't released SHIT

OK now I'm worried

Sande

As a person who has never played this game before, what about this game should I be most excited about? A feature, a plot point, the ending, what do you think?
Might be bit of a cop out, but I have to answer the whole package. Everything fits together so well and the game has incredible polish across the board. Story is one the best written, directed, animated, voice acted, and paced in the history of the medium and the gameplay reinforces that with its relentless brutality and oppressive atmosphere.

Least excited? I'd say hand to hand combat. There's not much there gameplay-wise. Mainly mashing square. I kind of get that though because they were going for a desperate brawl feel. Joel's no martial arts expert.

Top Bottom