• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

'The Last of Us: Remastered' coming to PS4, July 2014, [1080p, targeting 60 fps]

Torgo

Hope you get into it this time around. Remember you not finding it is your type of game

The Single Player still isn't my bag in terms of gameplay type, but I'm all over the multiplayer. We'll have impressions on the podcast next week etc, but I wouldn't presume to try and review it past the technical details and the multiplayer.

Raoh

i was going to get this but my friend told me to get a xbox one and ryse thats its just as well written but it has next gen graphics

images

So holy crap! Now that I played the first few hours at 60 fps, I CAN NOT play it at locked 30 fps. When I move the camera it actually hurts my eyes! Anyone else notice the jutter at 30 fps now? It stands out so much after playing at 60 fps.

JAYSIMPLE

Banned
So holy crap! Now that I played the first few hours at 60 fps, I CAN NOT play it at locked 30 fps. When I move the camera it actually hurts my eyes! Anyone else notice the jutter at 30 fps now? It stands out so much after playing at 60 fps.

Welcome convert. Welcome to the true framerate of gaming

blinkz

I played thru up until just after lincoln in this game last night in HD and I must say either ND did such a great job with the PS3 versions graphics or I'm crazy since they look damn near identical to what I remember.

Fumoffu

Neo Member
I am avoiding spoilers like crazy. Had a good session on the weekend and just arrived in
Pittsburgh
, how far into the game am I? Feels like I am close to the end since I've been playing for a while...

This game is beautiful on the PS4!

I am avoiding spoilers like crazy. Had a good session on the weekend and just arrived in
Pittsburgh
, how far into the game am I? Feels like I am close to the end since I've been playing for a while...

This game is beautiful on the PS4!

There's an OT for the game, this is an old (but oh so glorious) thread.

Anyway, you are nowhere the ending. I'd say probably 20-25%?

edit: Actually, now that I think about it, it's more like 35-40%

Not a Jellyfish

but I am a sheep
So I have not completed the game yet for those who have here is the part I am up to
moving through buildings full of "hunters" trying to get to the bridge

I am enjoying the game so far but I really am wishing that I would have done a full media blackout before playing as nothing so far has really surprised me yet. So far the graphics are great, gameplay is really solid as I am now playing it with more stealth than I was earlier in the game.

Although I do find it fun to just blast through everyone and everything with a shotgun at times.

Top Bottom