• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

Killer

Banned
Short answer: Yes

Long answer: Hell yes.

Sadly no.

MP is pretty amazing, once you get the hang of it.

hell to the yes

Hell to the mother fucking yes.

MP is awesome once you get the hang of it! It's heavy on staying together and working as a team, as well as crafting and being stealthy. It's a lot of fun, and very different than most MP games I've played.
Seems like the majority like it. Might give it another shot. thanks for the answers !

GavinUK86

Couple of quick questions, If one of y'all would be so kind

What's grounded difficulty? I haven't played the game in a year and don't remember this.

Will Left Behind be unlocked from the get go? I haven't played it so it's what I'm looking forward to most in the remastered version. If so do you guys think I should play thru the main story first again anyway?

1. Grounded is a newer difficulty that is even harder.
2. Yes, Left Behind is unlocked from the get go.

GQman2121

Banned
Super Walmart in Baltimore with the hook up....

toNpWMu.jpg

Joeki11a

Banned
So does the commentary feature feel like they do it for films?. I dont care about the story since it had zero shock, so I want to hear the devs talk as I move along, "oh this area was designed to delivere blah blah".

I hope is like that

Hubb

So does the commentary feature feel like they do it for films?. I dont care about the story since it had zero shock, so I want to hear the devs talk as I move along, "oh this area was designed to delivere blah blah".

I hope is like that

Cutscene only

Damn :(, I expect it over the gameplay areas
just commentary in each area I play.

oh well maybe another game will have this
one day.

Half Life 2 + Episodes, Left 4 Dead series and Portal had it in gameplay areas! Also, all those games are amazing so you should play them anyways.

Hubb

Damn :(, I expect it over the gameplay areas
just commentary in each area I play.

oh well maybe another game will have this
one day.

Wouldn't be the easiest thing to implement. Unless they added "triggers" for you to activate in the game.

Otherwise you could stand still and they'd say something like "and over here we have"
or "to the left" (whose left?)

I'm sure it could be done, but a lot would have to go into making it work with the flow of the game. Otherwise the audio would be about the general area you are in without any pacing for your movements (or lack thereof).

another failed attempt to get a copy at my local Walmart. Lady didn't even know what TLoU is.

"It is in a box, in the storage area, and it says 'DO NOT SELL UNTIL 7/29' but I want you to not read or follow that and sell it to me."

"What is teelao remastered?"

"THE LAST OF US REMASTERED"

"Never heard of it."

:D:D How old is Cole if I may ask?

My hype is almost killing me.. seeing all those wild copies in the US is killing me. I gotta wait 6 more days till I can walk into my Gamestop and get it..

My son is 8 but he is developmentally disabled, blind and has severe autistic traits. Basically he is very OCD and every waking moment he has to hear the Lego movie or he gets very upset. The fuck off thing and reciting lines from the movie are because he only communicates through mimicry.

It bothered us (the never ending lego movie) at first but what can you do?? We just roll with it now. This has been going on since early June. Surprisingly I still love the movie!

Markitron

Is currently staging a hunger strike outside Gearbox HQ while trying to hate them to death
1. Grounded is a newer difficulty that is even harder.
2. Yes, Left Behind is unlocked from the get go.

Thanks! Did they patch it into the original or was it there from the beginning? Kinda hoping to platinum the game this time around so hopefully it's not too difficult.

Wouldn't be the easiest thing to implement. Unless they added "triggers" for you to activate in the game.

Otherwise you could stand still and they'd say something like "and over here we have"
or "to the left" (whose left?)

I'm sure it could be done, but a lot would have to go into making it work with the flow of the game. Otherwise the audio would be about the general area you are in without any pacing for your movements (or lack thereof).
Valve included it in some of the Orange box games, although it was more of a technical nature. I think TLOU commentary is more like that of a TV show or movie.

Hubb

Valve included it in some of the Orange box games, although it was more of a technical nature. I think TLOU commentary is more like that of a TV show or movie.

It is more like a movie in the sense that only the cutscenes will get the commentary. And I think most if not all the commentary will be on those cutscenes.

Top Bottom