• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

"You know, that one I jacked off to."

image.php

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
dont known if anyone answered my question but i saw someone say that if you trade in your copy of the last of us you get it for 25 or 25 dollars off, can someone confirm?

edit: also is there a photo mode in the game like infamous second son?

Hubb

dont known if anyone answered my question but i saw someone say that if you trade in your copy of the last of us you get it for 25 or 25 dollars off, can someone confirm?

edit: also is there a photo mode in the game like infamous second son?

Gamestop. Trade in PS3 version get PS4 version 50% off.

EDIT: Yes we'll know more about photo mode soon

No, no. It wasn't one of mocap GIFS, it was probably from a movie or something.

Now that I'm done wiping the tears off my face from laughter, I will proceed to try and help you. But you really have to tell us what's going on in the gif. Is she doing something specific? Or is the best description we're going to get here going to be "the one where's she's really cute?"

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Gamestop. Trade in PS3 version get PS4 version 50% off.

EDIT: Yes we'll know more about photo mode soon

shit thats epic does anyone know if this is within Canada as well, i asked my local eb games/gamespot distributor and he had no idea about the deal

arne

So Neil came by my desk earlier to talk about something and I had photo mode up and he started playing around with it. I left, came back a while better and he left this beauty up on the screen.

So here you go... a photo mode screenshot personally composed by Neil.
Hosted on Minus for all you "Twitter compresses images" people. :)

ps. Go check out our Twitch stream right now. http://www.twitch.tv/naughtydog

GavinUK86

So Neil came by my desk earlier to talk about something and I had photo mode up and he started playing around with it. I left, came back a while better and he left this beauty up on the screen.

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO US ARNE!

LUTst.gif

Nice

While the photo mode seems very exciting... Do you have Ashley's phone number?

OH MY GOSH. WE CAN MAKE THEM 2.40:1 IN GAME!!!!! THANKS ND! Thanks Arne for posting something with good quality also!

jmpaul

Neo Member

qmPKJHh.gif

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick

Gorgeous. Love the letterbox option too.

Mikey Jr.

God damn you people.

Just god damn you.

Why are you making me double dip. WHY1?!?

So is the Photo Mode thread going to be a free for all in terms of spoilers? Or is there going to be a limit on how long until they can be posted? Because I know one area that's going to be put to use, but it's definitely filled with spoilers.

GavinUK86

So is the Photo Mode thread going to be a free for all in terms of spoilers? Or is there going to be a limit on how long until they can be posted? Because I know one area that's going to be put to use, but it's definitely filled with spoilers.

Think I read 3 weeks after a game comes spoilers are accepted.

Top Bottom