• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

So is the Photo Mode thread going to be a free for all in terms of spoilers? Or is there going to be a limit on how long until they can be posted? Because I know one area that's going to be put to use, but it's definitely filled with spoilers.

Spoilers via links only for 3 weeks. Embedded spoilers after those 3 weeks.

Also, no imgur, Facebook, or Twitter hosting allowed!

Speak for yourself. I come here for the gaming goodness not for hookups.

ku-xlarge.gif

kidding :p

Nice.

I wasn't originally going to buy this, but since Gamestop is doing that 50% trade-in upgrade, I'll happily spend $25 on this.

I'm in the same boat.

So I have played TLOU before on my PS3, but not the Left Behind DLC. Any idea if I can play Left Behind on the remaster before playing through the main game?

Amazing. Naughty Dog releases an older game with 60fps and 1080p, Twitch streaming from ps4 only allows 30fps and 720p.

Way to go Sony.

Unless it's ps3 stuff.

Hubb

I like how everyone is casually walking around in the back. I thought Florida was crazy.

So, how many maps are in the two previous map packs? I just realized I have no idea how these maps are set up and now I'm scared. I don't want to be "that" guy.

I think there were 4 maps per pack. 1 pack may have been 3.

I can not wait to get my hands on that photo-mode. Seriously.

Arne, does it work like the screenshot mode in Infamous SS where it just freezes in-game after pressing certain buttons, or do you have to press the options button and select it from there?

Hubb

Sweet Jesus. That's going to be double the initial maps that came with the game. Now, we'll probably NEVER play Downtown again.

Yeah 15 maps total out of the box. I haven't played any of the DLC maps so I'ma have a ton of new MP content to dive into.

I did a quick search and didn't see anything. Granted Gamestop doesn't seem to be going crazy about the US deal either. I didn't even see it on their mainpage.

Raoh

I start a new job on Monday the 28th, that is a lot going on.

But worse is the wife. She asks why I'm excited about a game I already played.

The Naughty Gods intervened. Her job asked her to travel on business Tuesday July 29th and return Thursday 31st. Say what you want about the reign of Druckmann.

In Naughty God I Trust.

Amen..

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
Yeah 15 maps total out of the box. I haven't played any of the DLC maps so I'ma have a ton of new MP content to dive into.

I did a quick search and didn't see anything. Granted Gamestop doesn't seem to be going crazy about the US deal either. I didn't even see it on their mainpage.

thanks

Arne, you should suggest to your programming team that they implement a full sized PNG output option to USB
if it isn't already in.
Please, those of us without CCs need it!

So Neil came by my desk earlier to talk about something and I had photo mode up and he started playing around with it. I left, came back a while better and he left this beauty up on the screen.

So here you go... a photo mode screenshot personally composed by Neil.
Hosted on Minus for all you "Twitter compresses images" people. :)

ps. Go check out our Twitch stream right now. http://www.twitch.tv/naughtydog

Good....good
Arne, you should suggest to your programming team that they implement a full sized PNG output option to USB
if it isn't already in.
This would be an awesome feature if they could patch it in later.

Live stream is currently back up.

-No new perks in loadout menu
-Burst, semi auto, and auto rifles all have scoped variants now.
-New weapon called 'Variable Rifle', can zoom in and out like El Diablo, confirmed to be 4 shot down. Semi-auto. Two loadout points.
-Two maps confirmed.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
if it isn't already in.

Yes, I was just coming to say this after seeing Neil's shot. As little compression but this shot here

iosEUyqJta6Ud.jpg

Looks amazing.

Top Bottom