• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered |OT| Game of the Years

So I haven't played TLOU MP in a LONG time (basically since it came out), but a friend of mine picked up the game recently and wants to play some multiplayer with me. I'm a Firefly and he is a Hunter... Will we be able to play together? Like on the same team?

Alright guys, I finished Ellie. Here it is if anyone wants it:

J54OCp6.png

So I haven't played TLOU MP in a LONG time (basically since it came out), but a friend of mine picked up the game recently and wants to play some multiplayer with me. I'm a Firefly and he is a Hunter... Will we be able to play together? Like on the same team?

Yes, he will see his team, including you as Hunters, and you'll see him and team vice versa.

Darknight

So Neil came by my desk earlier to talk about something and I had photo mode up and he started playing around with it. I left, came back a while better and he left this beauty up on the screen.

So here you go... a photo mode screenshot personally composed by Neil.
Hosted on Minus for all you "Twitter compresses images" people. :)

ps. Go check out our Twitch stream right now. http://www.twitch.tv/naughtydog
My face just melted...

So Neil came by my desk earlier to talk about something and I had photo mode up and he started playing around with it. I left, came back a while better and he left this beauty up on the screen.

So here you go... a photo mode screenshot personally composed by Neil.
Hosted on Minus for all you "Twitter compresses images" people. :)

ps. Go check out our Twitch stream right now. http://www.twitch.tv/naughtydog

I spent far too much time messing around with the Infamous photomode. It would take me an hour to do the simplest thing because I would constantly stop and try to grab that perfect moment for a photo.

I can def. see the same thing happening here. Amazing stuff.

Really every game needs this sort of feature.

Guys, there was a GIF of Ashley Johnson in the original Last of Us thread but can't seem to find it. Could you help me please?

"You know, that one I jacked off to."

While the photo mode seems very exciting... Do you have Ashley's phone number?

What do you think? I just spent 8 days with Ashley all over Europe.
BTW, her boyfriend Brian is one of the most awesome people I've ever met.

zRVuxUD.gif

What do you see?
iD1FpjTQ0p48n.jpg

oh wow. Took me a second to realize what that was. Thought it was real then I realized you were the posting screens earlier. Damn.

Have there been any good Remastered Ellie shots? I've seen about everyone else including some great Tess shots but little on Ellie :(

This is going to be the longest weekend ever.

Top Bottom