• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered -PS4- $59.99 (SEN Store mistake/leak)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernoca

Quoting myself from the PSN Store thread:

Was this posted/old?
Dmr1cnC.png
Just noticed it at the website, while checking what's new. (link)

Clicking the banner just gives an error.

Flandy

And now it's official. Went to the store and I clicked the link. Doesn't lead anywhere. Hope we get some details soon.

$60? WTF. Sony that better be a placeholder

edit: If it comes with all the DLC and is 60FPS 1080p I'll be okay with the price

Guess Who

Banned
The Last of Us was definitely a game whose beautiful visuals felt really hampered by the limitations of the PS3, so I am totally down with this.

Yasir

And now it's official. Went to the store and I clicked the link. Doesn't lead anywhere. Hope we get some details soon.

With the $15 DLC included and better graphics; ill take it and run! :p

KoopaTheCasual

You honestly thought a remaster of one of the most high profile, critically acclaimed games of the generation would be under full retail on day one? Seriously?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

It's not. The RRP of the PS3 version is still $60.

I do wonder who will handle the remaster. It's hard to see Naughty Dog spending the resources on it. I guess Bluepoint is the most likely candidate.

Doczu

So now it's official. After Tomb Raider we will get now a fuckton of "enhanced" ports (lol, no hd collections anymore?) for full price. Be happy, people voted with their wallets for it, so it means they really wanted it, right?

Olli128

Na $60 is fine, especially if it includes the DLC. I think it's mostly aimed at getting xbox owners who don't want to buy an outdated system to jump ship, as well as people who already have a ps4 but don't want a ps3 for the same reason.

Saying that, I'll probably rebuy it when the price goes down, especially if it includes dlc.

SgtCobra

Finally, time to play that game and see what the fuss is about, day one.

If I can find a PS4 at retail, something that has never happened.

whitehawk

Banned
Awesome, so glad I never played the PS3 version now. I'll get this once it drops in price a bit. $70 CAD is way too much.

joel_banderas_gif___vga_2013_by_jkphantom9-d7678gb.gif

-Deimos

This doesn't confirm anything.
Everything confirmed

LOL $70 CAD. Even if I didn't own the PS3 version, I wouldn't buy it. Nearly $80 for a fucking video game, yeah right.

GrizzNKev

Banned
So now it's official. After Tomb Raider we will get now a fuckton of "enhanced" ports (lol, no hd collections anymore?) for full price. Be happy, people voted with their wallets for it, so it means they really wanted it, right?

Except Tomb Raider is awful and this game is great.

Woops. I guess they may as well send out the press release now. Full price for a late up-port is a little disappointing, but not unexpected.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
If it hasn't been fixed then why do we think this is early?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom