• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend Of Heroes: Kuro No Kiseki 2 Crimson Sin - Pics, Trailer, and Gameplay

Mister Wolf

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kuro-no-Kiseki-II-CRIMSON-SiN-_2022_04-07-22_014-768x1089.jpg
The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kuro-no-Kiseki-II-CRIMSON-SiN-_2022_04-07-22_002-768x1006.jpg
The-Legend-of-Heroes-Kuro-no-Kiseki-II-CRIMSON-SiN-_2022_04-07-22_008-768x1072.jpg

And here us English speaking fans gotta wait until 2023 for Hajimari. I can taste the salt in my mouth.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
The opening movie is up! Saw this older thread existed so just bumpin it. Theres not too many of us kiseki fans here so gotta stick together lol

Croga

The fact that we haven't even got Reverie yet to finish off Cold Steel, and that came out in 2020....

Yeah I'll look forward to Kuro series in like 2025 at this rate lol

Paltheos

Here repping as a Kiseki fan. I am, however, very far behind and know little about Kuro other than the character designs (which I like on the whole with some reservations - the three pictured here look cool though; I can see why the community esp. likes Elaine), the humanoid suit-looking things, and the slow decline of Falcom Sound Team.

The fact that we haven't even got Reverie yet to finish off Cold Steel, and that came out in 2020....

Yeah I'll look forward to Kuro series in like 2025 at this rate lol

2024 is my bet. There's been allot of grumbling in fan circles over the lead time, but they're all passes I'm willing to hand out when I consider the size of these games, that Falcom doesn't seem to work in conjunction with American teams during their own development, and most importantly the load NISA took on in trying to come (mostly) into release parity by releasing three older games (even if two of them have mostly finished scripts already).

There's still going to be long lead times on these games, but I tell myself those will shrink over time as the number of projects on the plate are also reduced. And I manage my impatience by spacing out my time between new Falcom games.

Overly Long Barely Coherent Anime Game Title: Waifu Bukkake 69
Dude, these anime games are pretty fucking weird.

TBH I am sick of the release schedule of these games and I will forever say Fuck Falcom for not collaborating better with the localisers. I think I will be fluent in Japanese before this game comes out and I'm a particularly indiligent learner

The opening movie is up! Saw this older thread existed so just bumpin it. Theres not too many of us kiseki fans here so gotta stick together lol

I miss Falcom’s older openings (not the ones that literally look like Flash animation like Ys IV’s).

In-game openings are super lame idc

Top Bottom