• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

|OT| The Legend of Heroes Trails series discussion |OT| : All aboard the head-patting express!

Durask

Feb 6, 2012
Got back into Cold Steel 1.
First bought it for PS3 and never touched it.
Then bought it for Steam and played for a few hours and then put in on back burner, mostly because PS2 level graphics were a turnoff.
Now restarted it and it's great, going to do a CS marathon and then hopefully CS4 will come out on Steam.
I did use Cheat Engine a bit, mostly to get extra bonding points :messenger_sunglasses:

Last edited:

gtrwll

Dec 29, 2019
I also started a NG+ in Cold Steel 1. Thought I'll play it up to the point where Trails to Azure begins and then play them simultaneously chapter by chapter when Azure comes out. I'm already picking up things I missed on my first playthrough because of the lack of context from the Sky trilogy (I originally played CS1 & CS2 before Sky).

Oct 2, 2019
So Falcom's 40th anniversary stream is a couple of weeks away, what do you think they'll show? New footage of Kuro no Kiseki? Maybe NISA will announce soon after the localization of Hajimari no Kiseki? New Ys? Or just the usual BFN!?

Shouta

Jun 6, 2004
Considering Kuro no Kiseki is set to release this year, I think, I fully expect footage of it.

Mister Wolf

Sep 21, 2014
So Falcom's 40th anniversary stream is a couple of weeks away, what do you think they'll show? New footage of Kuro no Kiseki? Maybe NISA will announce soon after the localization of Hajimari no Kiseki? New Ys? Or just the usual BFN!?

My most wanted game.

• Strength
Reactions: Rean no Kiseki

Shouta

Jun 6, 2004
To be fair, I think I only heard rumors that it was coming out this year so don't quote me on that but considering how Hajimari was a lot of reused assets and a connecting game, I'm hoping it's this year.

D.Final

Banned
Oct 18, 2018
To be fair, I think I only heard rumors that it was coming out this year so don't quote me on that but considering how Hajimari was a lot of reused assets and a connecting game, I'm hoping it's this year.
I see

GeorgPrime

Bonus Member
Jan 9, 2020

Nice.

First AEW Revolution on Sunday and two days later this