- Nov 29, 2013
Oops wrong thread.
the art direction is great
Zelda BOTW is a masterpiece, can not wait for a sequel. What are your hopes for it?
I haven't given it a try yet but Master Mode sounds like a terrible idea to me given how awful the scaling already is. And while durability isn't an issue in normal mode I could easily see it being a legitimate headache in Master Mode.My save file (Wii U; countless hours, all story points / memories / etc completed, roughly 8-10 hidden shrines left to find in the world) was accidentally deleted by my son, who wanted to create a new file but did it on my profile.
So... my original plan was to finish finding the few remaining shrines (note: I never use any spoilers or hints or Youtube vids, even mild ones) and then buy the Champions DLC.
New plan... ? Perhaps I should buy the Master Mode DLC and start over with higher difficulty. Or just buy the Switch version one day and start over on that platform.
1. Shouldn't really be an issue in the early stages of the game until you start getting higher grade weapons. You need Korok seeds to unlock more slots and then you need to find the Korok guy (you should have seen him on the way to the village, after the he goes back home, remember to ask him for directions).I need a bit of advice. I got off the plateau a while back and didn't go back to the game. I've now returned, advanced to the second little village and have been told to seek out the four divine beasts. I need some catch up help lease fellow gaffers
1. My inventory can hold like three weapons - wtf
2. Weapons...are breaking after like one encounter? wtf. I don't mind swapping, but should I be going through them this quickly?
3. Quests - not really sure what to do, some enemies can literally 3 hit kill me. I feel like I need to improve my character, but not really sure how to.
4. I've crossed into lands but the map has not uncovered. Do I just wander round to find shrines and temples?
5. Completely forgot how to use my sheikh slate so need to look back at how to get bombs going etc.