• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The light show for the launch of the PS4 in Rome was amazing

Will update when I found a better source. I hope someone from Sony recorded it.

HQ Teaser video of the event

Full Event

Another trailer from Sony

3D projections will light up the facade of Castel Sant’Angelo tonight for an event sponsored by Sony to launch the new PlayStation 4 in Italy, on sale November 29.

The videomapping show is scheduled to begin at 8 pm and will include 120 spot moving heads and 400 architectural projectors to display 3D images in high definition that promise to be spectacular.

Lungotevere Tor di Nona is the best spot from where to admire the special show.
- See more at: http://www.italymagazine.com/news/v...t-castel-santangelo-rome#sthash.vV7uE2vq.dpuf

Schrade

Damn that was fucking awesome. I want to see a higher quality version of the video though.. that was in horrible quality.

Frumix

Suffering From Success
Rise, Sony of Rome.

url-1.gif

VaizardNL

Banned
Always love these type of projections :) Everyone who is going for a PS4 in EU, enjoy! Sadly I have to wait months for the XB1 to come :p

That is awesome, love me a good light show.

So much hype today. There's like 10x more energy and excitement over in EU than NA.

SJRB

Gold Member
The middle part where it turns into some kind of wheel with the insane drum&bass is so fucking awesome.

That second video is so much better in both video and audio quality.

So awesome what Sony is doing with the PS4, they know what they have and they are using every bit of it to there advantage.

Top Bottom