• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The LittleBigPlanet BETA thread of hoo boy it's judgement time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, they couldn't have a worse time to start this. I leave work right when the show starts and it will take me about 45 minutes to get home. If they do have the trivia at the end of the show, how long do these episodes usually last? Hopefully I get home in time.

sonicmj1

I hope they give the trivia question early. I've got a film screening to be at that starts at 7:00, and I'd rather not be really late to it.

Teknoman

aj2good4you2 said:
GAF squad in position NOW!:lol :lol :lol :lol

2w73e5t.png

Guled

come on guys lets do this. Also, lets share the answer for the trivia questions here so more GAFers get in the beta

angelfly said:
I really wish SCEA would throw a couple thousand codes Evilore's way.

This ...

Does Sony know what this beta is doing to us on this forum. They're turning good people into ravenous hobos looking for spare change. :lol

Currently on making a level. It's very ambitious mind and I'm not sure I can pull it off lol but here's hoping. I've just spent the past 3 hours creating the "vehicle" and it says it's too complicated too hard anything else. :D

BTW do your wires show when you publish your level? They look a little messy.

dfyb

Banned
i have class during the show... :(

someone wanna submit an extra answer for me and PM me the code if you get it? pwetty pweaze

God I am hyped!

Only the internet can do this. I have like, all the beta sites all favourited. I would rather not have to slave away at the internet just for this :(

MercuryLS

Banned
Fuck I'm totally going to miss out on this AGAIN. I know my iPhone's Safari browser will crap out on me when trying to access Gamespot's site to get into the beta.

eJawa

would probably like a hook in his jaw for that matter
Does any one know the email address they use for these contests? Need to have everything set up, so we can pounce at a moments notice!

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Will probably something you have to email to them to a special address.
sonicmj1 said:
I hope they give the trivia question early. I've got a film screening to be at that starts at 7:00, and I'd rather not be really late to it.
I bet it will be the last thing in the show.

Shalashaska said:
Whoever knows the answer post it here so GAF can rule LBP.

And I can get my key ;_;
Wow, for a second I thought you were me!

And I want a key too! Won't be able to watch On the Spot today...

sourpk

Neo Member
I'll make this short and sweet.

I'm leaving to go to work in 10 minutes, so I can't get a beta code.

If by some divine miracle one of you decides to give up an extra code, just know that I'm desperately seeking one.

That is all.

Hopefully by the time this is all over, out of the.. 25k keys, I think it was? I hopefully will get a beta key. I'm really interested/excited for this game. :D

Question.. does this game have Dolby/DTS?

_RT_

This thread fucking sucks. For every 2 people talking about the game there are 500 posts about codes.

For christ sake.

Dizzy-4U

Nice timing. My eyes started failing on me due to f5's webpages all the damn day. I'll have a 15 minutes break and try to recover a little.

burnfout

God I am having so much fun with this game. Hope they fix the lag though, 4 player coop gets iffy sometimes.

Deepbrown: your pod cracks me up with that picture of my face on your wall :)

Guled

DarknessTear said:
Hopefully by the time this is all over, out of the.. 25k keys, I think it was? I hopefully will get a beta key. I'm really interested/excited for this game. :D

Question.. does this game have Dolby/DTS?
is 25K a lot for a beta? How many are in the socom one for comparison?

_RT_ said:
This thread fucking sucks. For every 2 people talking about the game there are 500 posts about codes.

For christ sake.

And that's what it should be.

Yeah that's right I said it, the last 10 pages were basically people talking about levels and the game, you missed it, now it's out turn.

sourpk said:
I'll make this short and sweet.

I'm leaving to go to work in 10 minutes, so I can't get a beta code.

If by some divine miracle one of you decides to give up an extra code, just know that I'm desperately seeking one.

That is all.

You and everyone else in here.

XMonkey

lacks enthusiasm.
_RT_ said:

For christ sake.

There really should be an impressions thread and one for getting keys. Don't know why this hasn't happened yet, other than to make all those who aren't in the beta incredibly jealous having to read impressions while they look for news of key giveaways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom