• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Making Of Uncharted 4 - Pushing Technical Boundaries Part 2 (gameplay)

Snake29

RSI Employee of the Year
Mud technology from Evolution studios (MotorStorm).

Are you kidding me lmao.

I do have a rog swift and a titan x

Sure you have, but that doesn't say anything....do you also have the content (games) to show?

It's like you have a Ferrari, but no road to drive on it!

GIF4e646.gif

GIF262cd5.gif

GIF3f0481.gif

GIF46c2a4.gif

zsynqx

Are you kidding me lmao.

I do have a rog swift and a titan x

IQ and resolution wise obviously UC4 will obviously be destroyed by high end PC games. But a lot of the stuff they are doing with interactivity and animation is seriously far beyond anything I have seen.

SomTervo

The Africa and Scotland footage is new, the city chase and jungle is old.

Holy shit, those overcast bits are set in Scotland?!

Fuck me! One of my favourite series' of all time coming to my home country. This is going to be an absolute treat.

Also, it looks perfect. That really is what an overcast tryst to the Highlands looks like.

D

Deleted member 325805

Unconfirmed Member
If this isn't GOTY I can't wait to play whatever is.

Javin98

Banned
Destroyed ? Come on, the IQ looks stellar.
Well, I guess you can say "destroyed" is very subjective and variable. I would say that if you render a game at 4K or downsample it from 4K, then the IQ would "destroy" Uncharted 4's IQ. But yeah, judging from the beta, Uncharted 4 had pretty damn good IQ and that was 900p. The campaign will have even better IQ.

IvorB

It looks absolutely fantastic. I love everything they are saying and loving that they dialed back up the stealth. Though there was one unfortunate part where they say the enemy is smarter now but show Nate doing a take down on an enemy close to and within the peripheral vision of another who doesn't notice. That's not great AI for stealth but a small niggle I guess.

Top Bottom