• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The most badass game cover ever

iidesuyo

Grand Prix Curcuit from Accolade. Just saw this. What is this cover supposed to tell us? Those late 80s were weird.

Please share stuff like this in this thread.

ukuurpo.jpg

Glowsquid

going from the OP, I'm not sure if this is for genuinely awesome covers or weird bullshit

if it's awesome covers

21637_front.jpg

45318_front.jpg

if it's weird covers, then oooooh boy

45045_front.jpg

71684_front.jpg

56015_front.jpg

8451_front.jpg

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Guardic Gaiden (The Guardian Legend) is pretty sweet although the PAL version is my favorite.

49202_front.jpg

AdanVC

Out of this World cover is pretty badass and epic:
AnotherWorld_640.jpg

Somehow it reminds me of the No Man's Sky possibly official cover. Wich is also pretty damn awesome and badass:

11666140_10153920223254338_8269055767810374594_n.jpg

Metal Wolf Chaos, aka, the game too 'Murican for American :

Let's break this down :
- Giant badass robot : check
- Badass, in combat, dynamic pose : check
- Big badass weaponry : Giant minigun held with only one arm ? Check. Giant, mecha sized desert eagle hand canon ? Check. More giant guns on the back ? Check check check
- Explosions : fucking check
- 'Murican flag ? Freedom check
- POTUS seal ? Check sir (yes, it's the president of the united states piloting this mecha in this game)
- Big, badass full CAPS, bold, metallic font, with giant bullet holes in it ? check check check !

Banned
The scope of this cover is huge. That mech with the glowing wings, the main characters being so tiny compared to it, all starting at the vast landscape.

Xenoblade_X_Boxart_Japan.png

Top Bottom