• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The nerdiest wedding ever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MC Safety

A wealth of embarrassment awaits ...

At least the happy couple looks, uh, happy.

http://www.ksweddings.com/aidra_ernest/

Picture2.png

holy shit :lol

is the priest going to be the king of all cosmos? and will the bride be the katamari?

To answer the poster above me:

Prince03_t346.jpg

That is truly the best thing ever... that photo really made my day.

I hope to have a fiance that won't mind the playing of some Motoi Sakuraba music during our wedding. Some of his compositions are so haunting and so beautiful at the same time.

Ceres

Banned
Oddly enough I know two people who remind me of those two. Though they'd probably just have a tabletop role-play wedding scenario.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
now that was quite cute. good for them actually having fun with their wedding day and not having it all stuffy and traditional.

Wow that is one casual wedding. Is this standard of dress common at american weddings? I mean shoot the guys look like they are heading to work at a hardware store.

favouriteflavour said:
Wow that is one casual wedding. Is this standard of dress common at american weddings? I mean shoot the guys look like they are heading to work at a hardware store.

Be nice. We are in a recession. We all can't afford to go buy new suits just for a 1/2 hour ceremony.

favouriteflavour said:

We wear whatever we fucking want, it's America. Go back to England, your majjjesssttyyyyy.

Reza_Neko

I'm kinda jealous. When I get married one day, I want it to be totally nerdy. I'm talking me dressed as Zelda, my bf as Link, and the best man as Mario, and the maid of honor as Peach. Actually that may be taking it a bit far. But it would be awesome as well:D

There was a wedding reception at the game parlor near me a couple of months ago.

Boogie9IGN

favouriteflavour said:
I mean shoot the guys look like they are heading to work at a hardware store.

Nope, it looks like they brought all the tools to the ceremony

I like the theme

soultron

Banned
favouriteflavour said:
It'd be awesome to spend XX000 dollars on a day that might just end in divorce. If they want to have a Dr. Pepper can or two in their wedding photos and dress in whatever they feel like, that's completely okay.

It looks like everyone is having a great time, and that's what weddings should be about.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
SHOTEH FOCK OP said:
I hope to have a fiance that won't mind the playing of some Motoi Sakuraba music during our wedding. Some of his compositions are so haunting and so beautiful at the same time.
:lol That would be so amazing.

Particle Physicist

between a quark and a baryon
wenis said:
now that was quite cute. good for them actually having fun with their wedding day and not having it all stuffy and traditional.

yeah. same way i feel. it's you wedding day. might as well make it as fun as possible.

Knox

I think Katamari just jumped the shark for me. It took this long, this many Katamari related things, but now, finally, I'm done with it. I'm out.

Gruco

Banned
So I'm not really familiar with the series, but isn't there an I <3 Katamari joke here somewhere?

Also I half expected to see this...but that one is kind of awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom