• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The NEW NeoGAF Tinychat: Mischief. Mayhem. Party Pig Dance Parties.

Lasthope106 said:
shirtless GAF

BfbzT.jpg

We're so hawt.

Ryan is the hottest. <3

If Subway delivers my Copies of inFamous 2 to me today I will be doing a contest tomorrow night to give away 2 copies of infamous 2 for ps3. 1 12 month XBOX live Subscription Card and some other random shit I i have laying around my house!

Davedough

DMPrince said:
If Subway delivers my Copies of inFamous 2 to me today I will be doing a contest tomorrow night to give away 2 copies of infamous 2 for ps3. 1 12 month XBOX live Subscription Card and some other random shit I i have laying around my house!

A tinychat contest? I'll go stark naked for a copy. I'll even let Delio screenshot it.

Salaadin

xelios said:
It's like some sort of awesome cult.
LOL!

I logged on last night and then couldnt find my webcam. I have NO idea where I put it which is pretty sad considering that I got it specifically for these kinds of things.

AcridMeat

Banned
DMPrince said:

This is going to be a dirty contest isn't it D:

Sai-kun

Banned
DMPrince said:

oh shitttt so in for this

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Do it earlier in the day so I'll be online for this contest :p

Also plottypuss is stacked, damn.

Contest will be clean. ;P. I have work tomorrow until 6pm cst. If anyone think its too early feel free to pick something like friday night or something. Trying to do it before infamous 2 is out.

AsdOc.png

I'm hosting a Tinygaf night. It's really a regular night but I'll be giving away random things.

When: Thursday June 2, 2011. 6PM Central. Date may change. I'll update if that happens.
Where: http://www.tinychat.com/tinygaf
How to Participate: Just come! Read Rules Below
Who Can Participate: Anyone!

Prizes (1 per person):
[1] Patapon 2 For PSP
[1] Dragon Quest VI: Realms of Revelation for DS
[1] Dissidia: Final Fantasy for PSP
[1] Infamous 2 Video Game for PS3
[1] Xbox Live 12 Month Subscription Card

Contest information:
Will be updated.

Rules:
1. You are only allowed to win once. Please don't make dummy accounts. If I catch you you'll be banned until the contest is over.
2. Don't be an ass. If there is a time where I ask you to PM me and you give out the answer(s) in the chat I'll ban you until the contest is over.
3. Please no trolling. Ban until contest is over.

Shipping:
How I'll hand out the game to winner. Most likely other than sending the XBOX live Code via PM Everything else will be send via USPS Flatrate. If you're in the US i'll most likely get it there 1-3 days. Outside of US then it'll be standard rate but i'll try to get it there quickly (no guarantees).

DMPrince said:
Just want to say... Don't get cam banned this week lol. who knows. contest may involve actually getting on cam lol.

Keep a spot warm for me, I'm getting my hurrcut tomorrow, wanna make people shit bricks.

Davedough

Devolution said:
batoo is serenading me with Celine Dion, what is this I don't even.

That sexy ass beard will make people do strange things.

And by that, I mean 'sexy-ass beard' not 'sexy ass-beard', which would just be gross.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
DMPrince said:
ah. i moved the date to tomorrow. i need to do p90x tonight and tomorrow is yoga. LOL fuck that.
Mr. Tony Horton himself said above all else Yoga is the most important. Do your yoga, dammit.
Clydefrog said:
yoga = the best. but also the worst. holy shit is it ever the worst :lol
Yoga is great. <3

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Clydefrog said:
The feeling after yoga is fantastic. The cramps during yoga are shitastic.
I'm pretty limber myself so I never have too much problem. I should do it more often though. Balancing postures are my favorite.

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Clydefrog said:
yoga = the best.

It's the only one that hasn't gotten stale for me. I do my own thing now for maintenance but I still do the yoga, just not watching the vid anymore (which was awkward in the first place, better when you memorize it).

Top Bottom