• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Next 18 Months of Microsoft - The Calm Before the Storm (Massive Info Dump)

Braldryr

Banned
Hello there,

Would you possibly be able to elaborate a bit further on the 3rd party aspect of Microsoft's E3 conference? For example, do you know if Rocksteady's title will finally debut at the Xbox conference and if so, any details that you're willing to share regarding their elusive DC project?

Also, since Microsoft will be the only major platform holder at this year's E3 (besides Nintendo or course), do you expect their conference to go a bit beyond the regular 2 hour mark? Thanks in advance.

I don't know what's up with Rocksteady but it's been a while since they have shown or released anything. So with that being said, logically speaking I think it is possible for them to show up, but again this is speculation not actual fact.

Good question in regards to the length of the conference. We never had this situation at E3 ao maybe it could be 2 hours or maybe it will be as usual same amount of time. But I actually do not know the length of the conference other than they usually last about 90 minutes or so.

Braldryr

Banned
I'm definitely taking everything in the above post with a grain of salt, since none of the info is really "new" and could easily be someone's E3 predictions/wish list. Also, I don't think we'd see Forza Motorsport 8 this year since that's not really a title that would be announced ~1.5 years prior to release. Not to mention that Fable (or whatever is turns out being) is most likely a 2022 title, since Forza Horizon 5 would be Playground's big 2021 release. A brief teaser at this year's E3 is possible however. The business cards/email invite add a bit of credibility, but again, taking everything with a grain of salt.

If I may ask, how certain are you that Playground's title is Fable-inspired vs being a full fledged Fable game? I didn't think it'd necessarily be called "Fable 4", but would rather serve as a soft reboot to the franchise.

It's not Fable inspired. It IS a full Fable reboot.

Bernkastel

Ask me about my fanboy energy!
I'm definitely taking everything in the above post with a grain of salt, since none of the info is really "new" and could easily be someone's E3 predictions/wish list. Also, I don't think we'd see Forza Motorsport 8 this year since that's not really a title that would be announced ~1.5 years prior to release. Not to mention that Fable (or whatever is turns out being) is most likely a 2022 title, since Forza Horizon 5 would be Playground's big 2021 release. A brief teaser at this year's E3 is possible however. The business cards/email invite add a bit of credibility, but again, taking everything with a grain of salt.

If I may ask, how certain are you that Playground's title is Fable-inspired vs being a full fledged Fable game? I didn't think it'd necessarily be called "Fable 4", but would rather serve as a soft reboot to the franchise.
I posted a thread here few months ago(don't have the link at the moment) of Playground Games art director's ArtStation page of his artworks being inspired by Fable (but sometimes being bit too different from Fable is supposed to be). Also, Fable is not an open world game. The Fable rumour only comes from a speculation in a Eurogamer article, that's why many people deny it(lack of evidence). Also, what Peter Molyneux wants is impossible and the Fable brand is not that popular. They seem to be taking some of the good aspects of Fable along with the setting and mixing it with their own ideas. Also, the scale is way bigger than a Fable game.

Last edited:

Braldryr

Banned
I posted a thread here few months ago(don't have the link at the moment) of Playground Games art director's ArtStation page of his artworks being inspired by Fable (but sometimes being bit too different from Fable is supposed to be). Someone, told me they were posted before he joined Playground Games. Also, Fable is not an open world game. The Fable rumour only comes from a speculation in a Eurogamer article, that's why many people deny it(lack of evidence). Also, what Peter Molyneux wants is impossible and the Fable brand is not that popular. They seem to be taking some of the good aspects of Fable along with the setting and mixing it with their own ideas.

I am confused. Are you stating that the new Fable game is not going to be open world? Because if you are that is 100% incorrect.

Bernkastel

It's not Fable inspired. It IS a full Fable reboot.
Too desperate to pose as an insider.
I am confused. Are you stating that the new Fable game is not going to be open world? Because if you are that is 100% incorrect.
Have you played any Fable game ? They were never open world. The setting won't allow that.
This is open world and is not Fable.

Last edited:

Braldryr

Banned
Too desperate to pose as an insider.

Have you played any Fable game ? They were never open world. The setting won't allow that.
This is open world and is not Fable.

Lol yes I have and yes they were region based and i was asking about the new Fable being open world. I like how you go and take a shot at me and then claim that the new Fable is not gonna be open world so it follows the old trend. You are funny my dude.

Phil also stated at E3 2018 "Playgrounds is taking their open world expertise and applying them to a new project that we can't wait to share with you later" if you truly still think bew Fable is not open world then I don't know what to tell you.

Playgrounds are known for their open world stuff with Forza Horizon and it's obvious they'll be implementing that in the future as well. I highly doubt the new Fable will go the God of War route which I consider half open world half region or like Dark Souls.

Last edited:

Bernkastel

Lol yes I have and yes they were region based and i was asking about the new Fable being open world. I like how you go and take a shot at me and then claim that the new Fable is not gonna be open world so it follows the old trend. You are funny my dude.

Phil also stated at E3 2018 "Playgrounds is taking their open world expertise and applying them to a new project that we can't wait to share with you later" if you truly still think bew Fable is not open world then I don't know what to tell you.

Playgrounds are known for their open world stuff with Forza Horizon and it's obvious they'll be implementing that in the future as well. I highly doubt the new Fable will go the God of War route which I consider half open world half region or like Dark Souls.
"Playgrounds is taking their open world expertise and applying them to a new project that we can't wait to share with you later"
That, means they are working on a open world RPG, it does not confirm Fable.

Last edited:

Braldryr

Banned
"Playgrounds is taking their open world expertise and applying them to a new project that we can't wait to share with you later"
That, means they are working on a open world RPG, it does not confirm Fable.

Yeah well it is Fable because I've been told by someone who I know and trust. So let's leave it at that. Judgement day is on the 9th of June. If I am wrong and you wanna make fun of me after the confernece. Feel free, but for now let's not take shots at people and just be chill and go with the flow until shit goes down. How about that?

Last edited:

SavageSquirtle

Neo Member
I posted a thread here few months ago(don't have the link at the moment) of Playground Games art director's ArtStation page of his artworks being inspired by Fable (but sometimes being bit too different from Fable is supposed to be). Also, Fable is not an open world game. The Fable rumour only comes from a speculation in a Eurogamer article, that's why many people deny it(lack of evidence). Also, what Peter Molyneux wants is impossible and the Fable brand is not that popular. They seem to be taking some of the good aspects of Fable along with the setting and mixing it with their own ideas. Also, the scale is way bigger than a Fable game.
What's your take on the article below? An ex-Lionhead dev apparently tweeted out something suggesting that he knew which team was leading development on Fable 4 (or whatever it's called). I haven't played the previous Fable games, but I imagine whoever is in charge could reinvent the franchise and deliver a true open world experience for it's next entry (think a God of War level overhaul/reboot).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that "Horizon Zero Dawn-style game" job post related to Playground's project?

Last edited:

SavageSquirtle

Neo Member
I don't know what's up with Rocksteady but it's been a while since they have shown or released anything. So with that being said, logically speaking I think it is possible for them to show up, but again this is speculation not actual fact.

Good question in regards to the length of the conference. We never had this situation at E3 ao maybe it could be 2 hours or maybe it will be as usual same amount of time. But I actually do not know the length of the conference other than they usually last about 90 minutes or so.
Thanks for the response. Any chance on a similar breakdown for Sony's 2019 plans? I personally don't see them remaining silent until PSX 2019 and allowing Microsoft to take the spotlight for a 6 month period. IIRC, there was a rumor circulating that Sony would have a smaller next-gen reveal this summer (separate from E3) with a massive blowout later in the year. If this were true, I very much doubt the Mark Cerny/Wired interview served as the "small next-gen reveal".

Braldryr

Banned
Thanks for the response. Any chance on a similar breakdown for Sony's 2019 plans? I personally don't see them remaining silent until PSX 2019 and allowing Microsoft to take the spotlight for a 6 month period. IIRC, there was a rumor circulating that Sony would have a smaller next-gen reveal this summer (separate from E3) with a massive blowout later in the year. If this were true, I very much doubt the Mark Cerny/Wired interview served as the "small next-gen reveal".

I do not know anything of Sony plans, so I can only assume and speculate so here we go.

So Computex is coming up which is AMDs biggest confernece and they're inviting "special guests" to show of future products and talk about Navi. This is happening on May 27th, you can check their official website this is not a rumor this is all fact.

My assumption is that either Mark Cerny or Phil will show up their as the "special guests" to tease Navi products and talk about the capabilities.

Here is the link - https://www.computextaipei.com.tw/en_US/news/info.html?id=6994382A4DFCD609#

Sony is in a very strange spot. They're not having a confernece this year and not even having a booth which is not normal for them or really anyone. But yet, last month they came out and practically announced PkayStation 5 at Wired.

Sony really did catch everyone off guard with their out of the blue PS5 Spec Tease reveal so with them skipping E3 2019 knowing that Lockhart and Anaconda will be at the show in some shape or form I am wondering if Computex will be the one odd confernece that's happening 2 weeks prior to E3 to talk more about PS5? Small possibility.

On more of a realistic note though

PlayStation 5 Initial Reveal will most likely take this December st PSX. It will also be PlayStations 25th anniversary I believe and it's also about 11 or so months away from launch at that point.

PlayStation 4 was revealed 9 months prior to launch on February 2013. I can see an 11 month prior reveal easily.

I mean honestly it was already somewhat revealed in April of we really wanna be technical here.

Full blowout at E3 2020 with final date and most likely the price as well. I am thinking it will be $399. (This is speculation, not leaked information)

I am sure Sony will be back but this year they've decided to do things a bit differently.

Last edited:

II_JumPeR_I

Bonus

lol
giphy.gif

So i guess we can move on.

Braldryr

Banned
Just found out a few things (Not Microsoft Related)

Black Desert
coming to PlayStation 4 will be announced at E3.

There is also something mobile related to Black Desert as well.

More new content for the main game as well.

Battlefield Remaster coming later this year. Which Battlefield is being remastered I have no clue but it's happening this year. Will either be revealed prior to E3 or sometime during EA Play. And yes I know EA is NOT having a confernece but I am attending EA Play so it'll be nice too get a peek.

Last edited:

Raph64

Just found out a few things (Not Microsoft Related)

Black Desert coming to PlayStation 4 will be announced at E3.

There is also something mobile related to Black Desert as well.

Battlefield Remaster coming later this year. Which Battlefield is being remastered I have no clue but it's happening this year. Will either be revealed prior to E3 or sometime during EA Play. And yes I know EA is NOT having a confernece but I am attending EA Play so it'll be nice too get a peek.

He also said that Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3 and a new Need for Speed were also set to be revealed, although this was expected.

Braldryr

Banned
He also said that Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 3 and a new Need for Speed were also set to be revealed, although this was expected.

Yes, but that was pretty much confirmed via EAs recent Financial Call so it's not a surprise like you said.

Here is the official quote "Looking forward, we're delighted to launch Anthem, our new IP, to grow Apex Legends and related Titanfall experiences, to deliver new Plants vs. Zombies and Need for Speed titles, and to add Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order to our sports titles in the fall," said COO and CFO Blake Jorgensen, in the announcement."

The Battlefield Remaster is not on there, since it's a surprise announcement and a filler for this year's Battlefield. Next year will be mainline Battlefield.

Last edited:

Great Hair

Banned
Standard fanfare, old faces, similar pacing and a weak ending . bluepointe? Who are they .. are they from france¿ Gonna be a snorefest, whole e3 ....

Bernkastel

Yeah well it is Fable because I've been told by someone who I know and trust. So let's leave it at that. Judgement day is on the 9th of June. If I am wrong and you wanna make fun of me after the confernece. Feel free, but for now let's not take shots at people and just be chill and go with the flow until shit goes down. How about that?
How ignorant are you ? You claim you have sources, but think it is going to be revealed this E3. Playground Games second team has not even completed recruitment(they are not even 100 people yet and they want the team to be 200 member strong) and they just started in 2017, and you think they will reveal the game this E3? There game wont be reveal atleast until 2022.
Also, what do you mean by you have your sources ? You literally compiled whats being discussed in the other site. Have you ever posted to anything to get that tag ? Even I can say "I have sources"(even Crapgamer does that).
What's your take on the article below? An ex-Lionhead dev apparently tweeted out something suggesting that he knew which team was leading development on Fable 4 (or whatever it's called). I haven't played the previous Fable games, but I imagine whoever is in charge could reinvent the franchise and deliver a true open world experience for it's next entry (think a God of War level overhaul/reboot).

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't that "Horizon Zero Dawn-style game" job post related to Playground's project?
Horizon Zero Dawn is a post apocalyptic open world game and nothing like Fable(Fable is not even open world). Also, that ex-Lionhead head seems to be just responding to existing rumours.

Last edited:

Pejo

Thanks for the info OP. At least Microsoft is finally bringing some 1st/2nd party games. That's all I wanted from them. I hope Battletoads is good, hope Fable is good, and I hope these games aren't all GaaS.

Braldryr

Banned
How ignorant are you ? You claim you have sources, but think it is going to be revealed this E3. Playground Games second team has not even completed recruitment(they are not even 100 people yet and they want the team to be 200 member strong) and they just started in 2017, and you think they will reveal the game this E3? There game wont be reveal atleast until 2022.
Also, what do you mean by you have your sources ? You literally compiled whats being discussed in the other site. Have you ever posted to anything to get that tag ? Even I can say "I have sources"(even Crapgamer does that).

Horizon Zero Dawn is a post apocalyptic open world game and nothing like Fable(Fable is not even a RPG). Also, that ex-Lionhead head seems to be just responding to existing rumours.

Fable is not an RPG? What is Fable then....? Lol

Horizon Zero Dawn is a post apocalyptic open world game and nothing like Fable(Fable is not even a RPG). Also, that ex-Lionhead head seems to be just responding to existing rumours.
2021 would be a 4 year development cycle, 2022 would be 5. I wouldn't be hard pressed to think that Microsoft would show these games off ahead of the new Xbox's release to build up that hype since it will only be 1-2 years from release. Chill out though, we're talking about video games.

Braldryr

Banned
2021 would be a 4 year development cycle, 2022 would be 5. I wouldn't be hard pressed to think that Microsoft would show these games off ahead of the new Xbox's release to build up that hype since it will only be 1-2 years from release. Chill out though, we're talking about video games.

Fable will be getting a Teaser with the logo splash most likely and a snippet of the engine and the world/characters at E3 this year. Similar to last year's Halo Infinite reveal. Do not expect gameplay until next year or so at E3 2020 as that's to early in my opinion. It's going to be just a tease reveal and confirmation and existence of the game nothing else.

II_JumPeR_I

Yes, but that was pretty much confirmed via EAs recent Financial Call so it's not a surprise like you said.

Here is the official quote "Looking forward, we're delighted to launch Anthem, our new IP, to grow Apex Legends and related Titanfall experiences, to deliver new Plants vs. Zombies and Need for Speed titles, and to add Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order to our sports titles in the fall," said COO and CFO Blake Jorgensen, in the announcement."

The Battlefield Remaster is not on there, since it's a surprise announcement and a filler for this year's Battlefield. Next year will be mainline Battlefield.
You hopefully know that Battlefield games are mainly in a two years cycle?

Braldryr

Banned
You hopefully know that Battlefield games are mainly in a two years cycle?

You hopefully knew that Battlefield Hardline released in Spring of 2015 and Battlefield 1 in Fall of 2016?

Battlefield Hardline was a filler and so is this Remaster. Mainline Battlefield games are on 2 year cycle yes. There is not always a Battlefield filler game, they make them from time to time.

Here is the release schedule of this generations Battlefiled games.

Battlefield 4 - 2013 (Current gen consoles launch)
Battlefield Hardline - 2015
Battlefield 1 - 2016
Battlefield V - 2018
Battlefield Remaster - 2019
Battlefield (Mainline title) in time for new gen consoles launch

Bonus old schedule

Battlefield 1942 - 2002
Battlefield Vietnam - 2004
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat - 2005
Battlefield 2142 - 2006
Battlefield: Bad Company - 2008
Battlefield 1943 - 2009
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 - 2010
Battlefield 3 - 2011

Last edited:
Fable will be getting a Teaser with the logo splash most likely and a snippet of the engine and the world/characters at E3 this year. Similar to last year's Halo Infinite reveal. Do not expect gameplay until next year or so at E3 2020 as that's to early in my opinion. It's going to be just a tease reveal and confirmation and existence of the game nothing else.
To be expected quite honestly.

II_JumPeR_I

You hopefully knew that Battlefield Hardline release in Spring of 2015 and Battlefield 1 in Fall of 2016?

Battlefield Hardline was a filler and so is this Remaster. Mainline Battlefield games are on 2 year cycle yes. There is not always a Battlefield filler game, they make them from time to time.

Here is the release schedule of this generations Battlefiled games.

Battlefield 4 - 2013 (Current gen consoles launch)
Battlefield Hardline - 2015
Battlefield 1 - 2016
Battlefueld 5 - 2018
Battlefield Remaster - 2019
Battlefield (Mainline title) in time for new gen consoles launch
Hardline wasnt done by DICE...

DICE is the main Battlefield developer and this games are always on a two years cycle... which in the recent years really hurted them.

Yeah but sry stop pretending you know things...

This remaster btw was rumored early this year to be Bad Company 2 if Battlefield Vagina fails... but yeah nothing happened.

Last edited:

Braldryr

Banned
Hardline wasnt done by DICE...

DICE is the main Battlefield developer and this games are always on a two years cycle... which in the recent years really hurted them.

Yeah but sry stop pretending you know things...

This remaster btw was rumored early this year to be Bad Company 2 if Battlefield Vagina fails... but yeah nothing happened.

LOL. The two year mainline cycle is not what's hurting the games. Its EAs horrible mouth and marketing that's hurting the games and developers reputation AKA Battlefield V fiasco.

VAL0R

Banned
I'm glad Fable is a total reboot. As an Xbox fan I've never played one because they looked a bit goofy, cheesy British humor maybe, with a lackluster art style. So reinvent/reboot MS's flagship RPG franchise and keep the brand recognition and the fantastic name, "Fable." Very smart.

Braldryr

Banned
Sorry for the typo. I meant not an open world.

God of War was never open either for 2 generations. And in the PlayStation 4 they rebooted the gameplay (not the story) and made it open based regions. Why would Fable not be rebooted and then go open World at the hands of Playground Games? It's so obvious at this point.

I don't get why you are so keen on Fable not being open world. It's not like open world is a bad thing. Yeah, sure it can be horrible and be filled with crappy, repetitive content but if it's done right it could definitely work.

II_JumPeR_I

LOL. The two year mainline cycle is not what's hurting the games. Its EAs horrible mouth and marketing that's hurting the games and developers reputation AKA Battlefield V fiasco.
Have you played any of the recent DICE games lol? This are unfinished and full of bugs...
And yes a two years dev cycle just doesnt work anymore.. its not only the publishers fault when a game is ass.

xool

Sorry for the typo. I meant not an open world.

It never was checklist open world, but it was kinda open world - though in reality mostly quest gated corridors.

The old Fable 2 website is a trip down memory lane in terms of exaggerated claims https://web.archive.org/web/20131015112846/http://www.lionhead.com/games/fable-ii/

Fable II expands upon the scope and depth of the Xbox classic by adding incredible new features and creating a wider, more complex kingdom of limitless choices and consequences.

“Fable II” truly allows players to live the life they choose in an unimaginably open world environment.

I remember being able to do emotes to NPCs and have a same sex relationship with a gypsy. Oh and buy a house. None of which did anything for the game, but they clearly spent a lot of time adding such features.

All the same I'm still interested in another try. [Maybe they'll make a great game this time, instead of hype and bubbles]

Last edited:

Denorion

Neo Member
Out of curiosity, you've mentioned Microsoft is interested in buying some japanese studios (besides platinum), do you have any idea on which are those? Also, isnt there a law that preventes non-Japanese companies from owning more than 50% of Japanese companies? wouldnt that impede Microsoft?

Braldryr

Banned
Have you played any of the recent DICE games lol? This are unfinished and full of bugs...
And yes a two years dev cycle just doesnt work anymore.. its not only the publishers fault when a game is ass.

Yes I played Battlefield V on PC a few months ago with a friend. All in all it's not a horrible game. But its marketing was a disaster from the beginning. When you tell your customers too not purchase the game if they don't like it, guess what will they do and what will happen to the sales? They'll be very bad and that's what happend with Bsttlefield V because EA never knows when to shut up or what to say. EA needs to hire new Marketing people. And publisher does have a lot to do these days with success of the game and its sales.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
4A games would be a huge get for MS.

Other than that, this show looks like it could be decent, but I am a very hard guy to truly amaze.

II_JumPeR_I

Yes I played Battlefield V on PC a few months ago with a friend. All in all it's not a horrible game. But its marketing was a disaster from the beginning. When you tell your customers too not purchase the game if they don't like it, guess what will they do and what will happen to the sales? They'll be very bad and that's what happend with Bsttlefield V because EA never knows when to shut up or what to say. EA needs to hire new Marketing people. And publisher does have a lot to do these days with success of the game and its sales.
Battlefield Vs problem wasnt just the marketing... the overall game is pretty mediocre too.. and dont get me started on DICEs behaviour when they got criticized for that terrible reveal trailer. After BFV im not going to bother with another Battlefield that is made in two years...
A WW2 Battlefield and all we got locations nobody wanted and only two factions. And dont get me started how DICE changed history with their campaign storys. DICE has fallen pretty deep this generation. Will be interesting if they will ever recover.

JohnnyFootball

GerAlt-Right. Ciriously.
What would you personally like to see from the show?
Some things I'd love but would be considered far out there and little things:
1. Adding achievements to original Xbox games.
2. Enhancing many of the Pre-X games. Metro Redux should have gotten enhanced.
3. Basically, one of my disappointments from last year is that MS basically gave no mention of games being better on the X and it's probably too close to next gen for them to bother this year.

Braldryr

Banned
Battlefield Vs problem wasnt just the marketing... the overall game is pretty mediocre too.. and dont get me started on DICEs behaviour when they got criticized for that terrible reveal trailer. After BFV im not going to bother with another Battlefield that is made in two years...
A WW2 Battlefield and all we got locations nobody wanted and only two factions. And dont get me started how DICE changed history with their campaign storys. DICE has fallen pretty deep this generation. Will be interesting if they will ever recover.

Yeah reveal was terrible. DICE has gotten down hill I agree with you on that. It will take a lot now for them to gain back trust if they want to be good upcoming gen.

Bernkastel

Halo Infinite is releasing next year. And they already had a full team working on it when they announced.
Playground Games second studio is not even 100 people yet(they want it to be 200 people) and they are still in pre-production. Phil said they dont want to reveal or tease a game 4-5 years before actual release.

But I know people want to see what we are investing in new and we are investing in new things....I thought about it from a PR standpoint its easy for me to put a trailer on screen and you know the game is not coming for 2 and a half years, but I didnt wanna do that, and I understand certain people will say "Hey that will give me confidence in the future of Xbox", I just,, its kind of a cheesy line but I will say trust is important for us as a platform..... and I hear that, I am committed to that

God of War was never open either for 2 generations. And in the PlayStation 4 they rebooted the gameplay (not the story) and made it open based regions. Why would Fable not be rebooted and then go open World at the hands of Playground Games? It's so obvious at this point.

I don't get why you are so keen on Fable not being open world. It's not like open world is a bad thing. Yeah, sure it can be horrible and be filled with crappy, repetitive content but if it's done right it could definitely work.
The setting of Fable prevents it from being an open world. But Playground Games project is open world.
Here are some stuffs from the ArtStation profile of Vaigintas Pakenis (Concept Artist at Playground Games)
Title : Summit
vaigintas-pakenis-summit.jpg

vaigintas-pakenis-summit-wips.jpg

The pic is definitely not Fable. This is an open world project inspired from Fable.
Also, "God of War". Microsoft does not need to follow Sony(they will forever follow them from behind and never succeed if they do).
You are like Crapgamer who also said that "He is an insider". Lets be honest, you compiled stuffs already posted from the other site with your own wishlist. If nothing from Playground Games second team is announced this E3, I will forever haunt you in this site if you ever call yourself "insider".

Last edited:
Jesus Christ. The fanboys in this thread are embarrassing. Each company is going to offer a lot coming into next gen, and each company has their negatives and positives. The sheer attempt of character assassination, and trolling in this thread is remarkable. With next gen coming up we all should be excited, and discussing the positives, but instead we have people attacking the OP, and trying to make him look bad. If you don’t like Xbox, that’s fine. But, don’t come into a thread and completely derail it.

At the end of the day these corporations aren’t your friend, and they only care about your money, I don’t know why some people are so heavily invested to attack each other in here. We should be talking about how gaming going forward is going to get exciting, and all the new technologies coming with it. PlayStation, Xbox, or Nintendo. It doesn’t matter! Gaming on the horizon is getting exciting and everyone should celebrate that!

Agreed. Everyone needs to grow up & start acting like real, mature adults.

xool

The setting of Fable prevents it from being an open world.

Why?

Here are some stuffs from the ArtStation profile of Vaigintas Pakenis (Concept Artist at Playground Games)
Title : Summit
vaigintas-pakenis-summit.jpg

vaigintas-pakenis-summit-wips.jpg

The pic is definitely not Fable. This is an open world project inspired from Fable.

This doesn't have to be art for the new game, they also have SciFi stuff from around the same date .. possibly it's part of the portfolio that got them hired for "historical RPG" - I'd tend to doubt that they are allowed to post current project concept art (yet)..

If nothing from Playground Games second team is announced this E3, I will forever haunt you in this site if you ever call yourself "insider".

Dunce hat avatar for life / 1 year ban would be the minimum I would accept.

Monkeydlenny

Neo Member
Yeah reveal was terrible. DICE has gotten down hill I agree with you on that. It will take a lot now for them to gain back trust if they want to be good upcoming gen.

Question: Have any insight on the rumors that a Microsoft character will join the Smash Brls. Roster? Specifically people are fighting over if it will be Banjo or Steve

Top Bottom