• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The next Nintendo Direct ‘will focus on third-party games’, it’s been claimed.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
That sounds dirty if you read it out loud

Sorry couldn't resist lol
giphy.gif

Lognor

Banned
I don't play sales,portable gaming usually does better than home console gaming but you have to go off topic console warring like the troll you are.

Maybe I should report your post?

On topic something trolls can't stay on... that lineup is disappointing and I am hopeful for some more news.
I called you out on your idiotic statement and you accuse me of console warring. What a sensitive guy you are.

Lineup is great for Nintendo. Best first party lineup from any first party this year. Not even close.

But of course you accuse of console warring. Just butt hurt I called you out.

Elysion

Banned
The longer it takes until we see BotW2 again, the more likely that the next time it will be shown will be during the Switch 2 reveal as a launch title. Same with Prime 4 (though that probably won’t be a launch title).

Last edited:

S0ULZB0URNE

I called you out on your idiotic statement and you accuse me of console warring. What a sensitive guy you are.

Lineup is great for Nintendo. Best first party lineup from any first party this year. Not even close.

But of course you accuse of console warring. Just butt hurt I called you out.
Switch vs PS5 sales have nothing to do with this thread.
You are a troll and can't help yourself and will self destruct.

Lognor

Banned
Switch vs PS5 sales have nothing to do with this thread.
You are a troll and can't help yourself and will self destruct.
I responded to your "wth are you doing Nintendo" comment with both data on GAMES and SALES. You are acting like Nintendo is screwing up, but they are doing great on both fronts. So tell me, WHERE are they screwing up? Forget the comment on the PS5 and let me rephrase: Nintendo Switch will end the year being the best selling console and will go on to be one of the best selling consoles of all time. So please explain how Nintendo is dropping the ball.

S0ULZB0URNE

I responded to your "wth are you doing Nintendo" comment with both data on GAMES and SALES. You are acting like Nintendo is screwing up, but they are doing great on both fronts. So tell me, WHERE are they screwing up? Forget the comment on the PS5 and let me rephrase: Nintendo Switch will end the year being the best selling console and will go on to be one of the best selling consoles of all time. So please explain how Nintendo is dropping the ball.
You did a sales VS comparison which is completely irrelevant to the thread.

93xfan

Banned
Console sales are one thing. They do need to keep their user base entertained.

Really hope they at least give us some Zelda remasters or Prime remake

Top Bottom