• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • The Politics forum has been nuked. Please do not bring political discussion to the rest of the site, or you will be removed. Thanks.

The Official E3 2009 Thread (June 2-4) of Everything's already leaked ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 9, 2008
Firestorm said:
Traditionally each conference gets its own thread btw.
Edit: Wait how are you going to have time to update this thread if you're going to be at E3?
Yeah, I know. That's what happened during GDC too.

And how am I going to update if I'm there? I'll make time, same way I made time for updating the GDC thread during midterms week. :lol

Dabanton

May 25, 2007
I'm fully prepped for E3 this year,last year watching and reading reactions on here was a hoot especially for the MS conference and of course the Nintendo one. :lol

Marty Chinn

Jun 6, 2004
I'm thinking of twittering from the press conferences and show floor. Can anyone recommend a twitter app for the iPhone?

DevilWillcry

Jan 6, 2008
U.S.A.
Let's hope we see more of TRICO at the Sony conference. I'm sure the God of War III stage demo will be fuck awesome enough to satisfy me though :D

Donos

Dec 7, 2008
HYPE HYPE HYPE :D

Sadly i have so much project deadlines and presentations around E3 time. Hope i can live watch the 3 conferences.

Barrett2

Dec 7, 2007
Can we be sure to list in the OP live feeds / blogging that are accessible via iPhone?

I won't have my laptop with me during E3, so im' relying on iPhone to bring home the joy / tears / laughter / rage.

Erebus

Aug 24, 2007
Europe
criesofthepast said:
8 days away? Isn't it 11 days till June 2nd?

He probably didn't count the weekends :p
On topic, I cannot wait for E3 this year. I've got a gut feeling that it's going to be epic!:D

Lucis

Sep 13, 2007
I have a question about getting to attend E3.
The show floor pass is 500$, who is allowed to attend? the industry free pass says you need to show things like company credit card/paystub/W-2
What about for the floor pass?
Technically my company attends E3 every year and it won't be a problem for me to show proof of me working there. Can i just get the floor pass if I am willing to pay 500$?
Also how do people get into the conferences? =(

Jul 7, 2007
Marty Chinn said:
I'm thinking of twittering from the press conferences and show floor. Can anyone recommend a twitter app for the iPhone?
I use Twitterrific. The new 2.0 update they launched not too long ago made it the best Twitter app on the store imo.

Barrett2

Dec 7, 2007
Can we please keep the the gif sizes under control, and restrain ourselves to no more than one gif per post?

Not all of us are browsing on a supercomputer; at this rate all I will see of E3 is a 2 FPS Ravi Drum slideshow....

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Add the different time-zones so we can all join in on the :lol

toneroni

Aug 8, 2007
nyc
www.2BeeGames.com
Kirashi said:
I have a question about getting to attend E3.
The show floor pass is 500$, who is allowed to attend? the industry free pass says you need to show things like company credit card/paystub/W-2
What about for the floor pass?
Technically my company attends E3 every year and it won't be a problem for me to show proof of me working there. Can i just get the floor pass if I am willing to pay 500$?
Also how do people get into the conferences? =(
Do you want an industry affiliate pass form? I have extras..i don;t know about the $500 option sorry

Lucis

Sep 13, 2007
toneroni said:
Do you want an industry affiliate pass form? I have extras..i don;t know about the $500 option sorry

I can't go this year because of my job schedule (ironic eh)
I am just wondering how can I get myself there this year.
Also is the paystub/w2/whatever all they are gonna check? Weill they be asking my company? (it's a big company and of course only a few will be "officially" going to e3 representing the company).

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
lawblob said:
Can we please keep the the gif sizes under control, and restrain ourselves to no more than one gif per post?

Not all of us are browsing on a supercomputer; at this rate all I will see of E3 is a 2 FPS Ravi Drum slideshow....

Also, remove img tags if quoting a .gif

GCX

Oct 22, 2007
I hope we've gotten rid off the 404 server errors because that's what GAF usually looks like during E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.