• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official E3 2009 Thread (June 2-4) of Everything's already leaked ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestorm

Traditionally each conference gets its own thread btw.
Edit: Wait how are you going to have time to update this thread if you're going to be at E3?

Firestorm said:
Traditionally each conference gets its own thread btw.
Edit: Wait how are you going to have time to update this thread if you're going to be at E3?
Yeah, I know. That's what happened during GDC too.

And how am I going to update if I'm there? I'll make time, same way I made time for updating the GDC thread during midterms week. :lol

Dabanton

I'm fully prepped for E3 this year,last year watching and reading reactions on here was a hoot especially for the MS conference and of course the Nintendo one. :lol

Let's hope we see more of TRICO at the Sony conference. I'm sure the God of War III stage demo will be fuck awesome enough to satisfy me though :D

Donos

HYPE HYPE HYPE :D

30m277k.gif

2da13ig.gif

Sadly i have so much project deadlines and presentations around E3 time. Hope i can live watch the 3 conferences.

Barrett2

Can we be sure to list in the OP live feeds / blogging that are accessible via iPhone?

I won't have my laptop with me during E3, so im' relying on iPhone to bring home the joy / tears / laughter / rage.

Erebus

criesofthepast said:
8 days away? Isn't it 11 days till June 2nd?

He probably didn't count the weekends :p
On topic, I cannot wait for E3 this year. I've got a gut feeling that it's going to be epic!:D

Lucis

I have a question about getting to attend E3.
The show floor pass is 500$, who is allowed to attend? the industry free pass says you need to show things like company credit card/paystub/W-2
What about for the floor pass?
Technically my company attends E3 every year and it won't be a problem for me to show proof of me working there. Can i just get the floor pass if I am willing to pay 500$?
Also how do people get into the conferences? =(

Marty Chinn said:
I'm thinking of twittering from the press conferences and show floor. Can anyone recommend a twitter app for the iPhone?
I use Twitterrific. The new 2.0 update they launched not too long ago made it the best Twitter app on the store imo.

toneroni

MarkMan said:
Where is the E3 2009 GAF Meetup thread?
werd, who wants to make one? I missed out on the official GDC meetup but met a buncha gaffers there still :D

sorry, not good at organizing meetups so I don't want to make the thread :/

Barrett2

Can we please keep the the gif sizes under control, and restrain ourselves to no more than one gif per post?

Not all of us are browsing on a supercomputer; at this rate all I will see of E3 is a 2 FPS Ravi Drum slideshow....

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Add the different time-zones so we can all join in on the :lol

toneroni

Kirashi said:
I have a question about getting to attend E3.
The show floor pass is 500$, who is allowed to attend? the industry free pass says you need to show things like company credit card/paystub/W-2
What about for the floor pass?
Technically my company attends E3 every year and it won't be a problem for me to show proof of me working there. Can i just get the floor pass if I am willing to pay 500$?
Also how do people get into the conferences? =(
Do you want an industry affiliate pass form? I have extras..i don;t know about the $500 option sorry

Azure J

Stumpokapow said:
i have no idea why there isn't a year-round gaf irc channel!

The madness that would take place in there would cause us all to fall out of the time-space continuum. Or it'd just be the OT in real time. :lol

Lucis

toneroni said:
Do you want an industry affiliate pass form? I have extras..i don;t know about the $500 option sorry

I can't go this year because of my job schedule (ironic eh)
I am just wondering how can I get myself there this year.
Also is the paystub/w2/whatever all they are gonna check? Weill they be asking my company? (it's a big company and of course only a few will be "officially" going to e3 representing the company).

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
lawblob said:
Can we please keep the the gif sizes under control, and restrain ourselves to no more than one gif per post?

Not all of us are browsing on a supercomputer; at this rate all I will see of E3 is a 2 FPS Ravi Drum slideshow....

Also, remove img tags if quoting a .gif

Gowans

Get the UK press confrence times and links to the live streams in the op and I'm happy.

Man I'm gonna love Reading GAF over E3

GCX

I hope we've gotten rid off the 404 server errors because that's what GAF usually looks like during E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom