• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official E3 2009 Thread (June 2-4) of Everything's already leaked ;)

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Getting my snacks ready to go.

e3 FTW, can't wait for the meltdowns

2gvo704.gif

gofreak said:
A little preview article from CNN, with video. Nothing new or anything, but just some talk of games and stuff:

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/TECH/06/01/e3.video.games.preview/#cnnSTCVideo

Guitar Hero 5, Modern Warfare 2 and God of War III are highlighted as the biggies.

Best part though is probably footage of some dude getting over-eager with the sword fight game in Wii Sports Resort at E3 last year :p

LOL, they are also showing footage of Smash Hits while talking about Guitar Hero 5.

artist

Banned
My expectations for each conference:

Microsoft
HUGE. YUGE. MEGA fucking TON HUGE. The hype MS conference has garnered so far, I dont recollect any other conference that had this much potential and hype attached to it.

Sony
Dont think they can win with the obligatory announcements (PSP Go! etc) but will be surprised if they pull a MEGATON or two.

Nintendo
Not much really, expect them to be the least exciting, significant of the bunch. Wont be surprised if they announce a new Zelda or Mario, BOTH? I'll be surprised.

I hope I'm wrong and I'll still be blown away by all three. This is NeoGAF, right? ;)

Woffls

They'll probably spend half an hour on MAG pointing out how massive it is, but isn't, but really isn't.

wsippel

Banned
I hope Twitter isn't banned, yet? Does anyone know if Retro Studios really has an account? More precisely "twitter.com/RetroStudios"?

DrGAKMAN

Banned
wsippel said:
I hope Twitter isn't banned, yet? Does anyone know if Retro Studios really has an account? More precisely "twitter.com/RetroStudios"?

That post was made 14hrs ago...yet it says we'll be pleasently surprised in just a few hours?

wsippel

Banned
DrGAKMAN said:
That post was made 14hrs ago...yet it says we'll be pleasently surprised in just a few hours?
"A few hours" isn't really all that exact. But I guess we'll see. If the account is real, I would expect an announcement later today.

DrGAKMAN said:
Retro Studios...may be announcing new game at E3 afterall...

...Kid Icarus?
Just saw this. Big announcement incoming within a few hours. Might be related to the heavy security Nintendo has around their booth (tarps covering everything).

VAIL

evilromero said:
Just saw this. Big announcement incoming within a few hours. Might be related to the heavy security Nintendo has around their booth (tarps covering everything).

Was wondering why we hadn't seen any booth pics yet....we will all know soon enough I suppose.

Top Bottom