• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official E3 2009 Thread (June 2-4) of Everything's already leaked ;)

Doodlebug

I don't know much about internet video streaming; can someone who does tell me if I can set a cap on the stream at 600 Kbps? The IGN stream switches between 600, 720 and 1130. It runs smoothest for me at 600.

vilmer_

Can some kind soul PM me the IRC channel? I'd rather chat in real time like the past couple years than keep trying to connect to the site as it's getting royally hammered :/

Cdammen

vilmer_ said:
Can some kind soul PM me the IRC channel? I'd rather chat in real time like the past couple years than keep trying to connect to the site as it's getting royally hammered :/
Ditto. Hit me up with a PM! I want to see the meltdowns in real-time :p

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Hmm, 500-ing quite frequently now.

Maybe post-frequency should be throttled a little bit? Maybe to max one post every 90 secs instead of 60?

Just hoping the site will be still up for the conferences :|

On the MSFT Conference topic title, they got the British Time wrong. It's at 6:25PM BST, not 5PM GMT.

I can't point it out in there, because it seems to be closed...

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
G4 just had their stream on there with rehearsals of the discussion their presenters will be doing pre-show, I think..they are at the venue, showed the stage. Looks very..uhh..green.

Piano

Banned
Yeesh...I'm getting 500 errors 9/10 times I try to load something on GAF. It's making me really
hyped.

D

Deleted member 17693

Unconfirmed Member
The IGN stream is working perfectly for me, if you're having problems just keep refreshing until it works. You might need to download the player first though.

Asparagus

IGN stream's audio is messed up, it's only coming out of my left speaker (same for the justintv link which is using the ign stream). I can't even get anyone elses to work.

ggnoobIGN

Banned
EvilMario said:
Haha.. oh, Nintendo.. I really hope you have something REAL to show. :(
Miyamoto has his own presser later that day and I would not be surprised to see one of the big guns (Mario/Zelda) get its own presser a la Smash.

7Th

So can we say that the "big developer" confirmed to appear at 2 conferences is pretty obviously Square-Enix?

Averon

7Th said:
So can we say that the "big developer" confirmed to appear at 2 conferences is pretty obviously Square-Enix?

I don't know. No Square official didn't even bother to show up at Sony's PC last year. It could be Epic if that PS3 Epic exclusive game rumor is legit.

There's still always the possibility of Kojima.

Averon

Averon said:
I don't know. No Square official didn't even bother to show up at Sony's PC last year. It could be Epic if that PS3 Epic exclusive game rumor is legit.

There's still always the possibility of Kojima.

Seems I was right :lol

Josh7289

Hey, I just realized something. Did GameTrailers ever announced that they're going to stream the press conferences? Because if you go to their page now:

http://www.gametrailers.com/e3/?show=Press+Conferences#Content

There's a camera recorded video of FFXIII. So, it seems like their Press Conference tab was not intended to be a place to watch streams of the conferences, but instead it's a place for them to put selected video from the conferences that they recorded with their HD camera.

that was a good start for e3 today and cant wait for tomorrow :)

a90fd825.jpg

Screw you guys, I'm PSP Go!ing home!

Durante

sykoex said:
Damn that's a lot of charts and graphs!
I hope the length is because of having 2 systems they really want to push, not because they somehow try to spin their sales-age into something positive.

Top Bottom