• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The official fanboy drivel from Twitter thread

kretos

Banned
So i can post anything in this thread and the mods won't ban me? waiting for a mod to confirm

tenor.gif

ksdixon

R3hwZUK.png

WBk7Y13.png

To my friend's opinion, the devkits are more powerful than the retail units. And they come with PS4 pads. So devs are building games and not factoring in the overhead for haptic feedback data, then having to downgrade the games accordingly. No shit.

I thought this comment was funny, because he not only pulls out the claim that the gamepass games were all running on XSX retail console from nowhere; but denies we've seen the multiple instances where gameplay has been marked as running on a console (not a PS devkit or a pc).

Last edited:

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
0 twitter post
This is TRAP LEGIT
I have no interest in posting twatter posts from twats..

I made this thread as a gesture of charity; the immense amount of effort I put into the OP really just an altruistic gesture.

The main topic on this forum is not video games.. this is a forum at this point about what other people are saying about video games... go into the next gen speculation thread, it's at least 50% people whining about twatter FUD.

MAKE IT STAWP!

(but post it here, then I'll ignore the thread lol)

Last edited:

ksdixon

If the dev kit is more powerful isn't that a bad thing?

To my friend's opinion, the devkits are more powerful than the retail units. And they come with PS4 pads. So devs are building games and not factoring in the overhead for haptic feedback data, then having to downgrade the games accordingly. No shit.

I thought this comment was funny, because he not only pulls out the claim that the gamepass games were all running on XSX retail console from nowhere; but denies we've seen the multiple instances where gameplay has been marked as running on a console (not a PS devkit or a pc).

Top Bottom