• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Forza Motorsport 2 Custom Liveries Parade

Jube3

That Jessica alba painting is SICK, I wish he would have done the whole car in that style though. That thing must have taken forever.

I don't have the artistic skill in my whole body that some of you have in your pinky nail, but here's what I've come up with so far:

6gyfnkl.jpg

I'm a little surprised that it's coming along as nicely as it is. I'm a little disappointed it's taken me 6-8 hours to get the results. I'm getting faster though. I still can't do some basic things like create a simple curved line. The primitives tend to get screwy at the ends. All curved lines I've created are actually dozens of small straight lines.

dk_

Finished my first one. A rather poor effort compared to the other cars posted in this thread, but I hope you like it nevertheless. :)

4pegsc8.jpg

6h3y1vl.jpg

4kk2dcz.jpg

EDIT: Now at the auction house.

Lotus --> 1972 Elan

BenjaminBirdie said:
So you're saying you want in on my Noodle?
:lol Holster your Noodle, pronto!

I'll need to stop sipping the singleplayer like fine wine before I can afford yours, or anyone else's noodle!

There's a downside to trying to win the singleplayer races with the lowest PI car I can possibly stand, on max difficulty. Things progress a hell of a lot slower, and I still don't have much money to throw around on the AH.

It's a great way to play the game, btw. It gives it an almost infinite difficulty level. Add a little bit here, and a little bit there, and then work on the setup until your able to catch and pass the leader towards the very end of the race.

newsguy

DoctorWho said:
Someone might want to edit the "image" on page two. It has suddenly changed to hentai.
:lol

:lol :lol :lol

The best part is that the poster who quotes it is like "I love this design." Hauahauhauahauhauha

Teleporter

Razoric said:
That's some ****ing talent right there... although it almost reaches that uncanny valley threshold where it's so realistic looking I'm finding flaws everywhere and it looks 'off'.

Now thats absurd... My god, how can people pull these artworks of, just from simple geometric shapes and 1000 layers... Yeah something strike u everyday, just log on GAF... lol

dk_

:-o

Ooookaaaay, I'm around 4,995 million away from being able to pay for those wonderful cars in this thread. :) Time to earn some credits...

Jube3

pooteeweet said:
You sure win a lot of expensive auctions. It's almost as if you had some sort of infinite money glitch. . .

Its probably cause he comes in the top 3 in almost every race -_-. Thank god for auction sales, cause with my racing skills i would be sitting on 20,000 tops :lol

pilonv1

dk_ said:
:-o

Ooookaaaay, I'm around 4,995 million away from being able to pay for those wonderful cars in this thread. :) Time to earn some credits...

You'll need that much for some of the better designs, but I picked up these for less than 50k each. The first one wasn't even locked.

forza01.jpg

forza02.jpg

forza03.jpg

NOAH~!

FightyF

Banned
Sho Nuff said:
I went over to MrSingh's for dinner tonight and he suggested a car that would pay tribute to the most delicious burger in Asia, RAMLY BURGER!!!

http://i17.tinypic.com/6b3s9xd.jpg

Perfect for cruising to the Mamak at 2AM or searching for bapoks in KL!

http://i14.tinypic.com/4uctyjt.jpg

And it's even Halal! (note to self, never attempt making Arabic in the editor again)

Heh, you pulled it off! Planning on selling this one?

Eso: That Hiryu looks insane...absolutely insane.

deviant1

If anyone's interested, I put this up for auction. Only about 45 minutes left on it. Starting bid of 170K and a buyout of 400K.

d954b4e836.jpg

Not as insanely complex as some others on here, but pretty simple and to the point... my EVE Online 2004 Subaru WRX STi. Last one has my alliance logo on it :)

d024b0dd-0329-4438-916a-8e246bdd281e.jpg

14e83a33-ea6b-462a-a4f3-e1f593c28bae.jpg

18912510-33f3-4b31-804a-ce77d273fd58.jpg

ee06d710-dad7-48b6-bf1d-4beedf678a3f.jpg

5c2543c7-2948-4788-a2f9-d77504740563.jpg

43a96079-db20-42d2-b2d4-df7525537f2e.jpg

My new work in progress car. The penguin is a place holder. Not sure what the final design of the car will be yet.
541554282_c59d587a8b_o.jpg

Also, just put up another Duck Hunt car on AH.

newsguy

Flo_Evans said:
my tribute to the BRE fairlady.

6f0igl3.jpg

still needs some small detail work! It is simple but I <3 classic race paintjobs.

<3 <3 <3

I just finished one with a fully built RB26 motor and I'm loving it, even with the swap it's so light. Added some old school flames and some simple text. Sometimes simplicity is what fits these oldies.

adelante

Sho Nuff said:
I went over to MrSingh's for dinner tonight and he suggested a car that would pay tribute to the most delicious burger in Asia, RAMLY BURGER!!!

http://i17.tinypic.com/6b3s9xd.jpg[//IMG]

Perfect for cruising to the Mamak at 2AM or searching for bapoks in KL!

[IMG]http://i14.tinypic.com/4uctyjt.jpg[//IMG]

And it's even Halal! (note to self, never attempt making Arabic in the editor again)[/QUOTE]
Lol right down to the "burger lembu" :lol :lol Didn't know peeps go to KL to look for bapoks tho...:lol

Borci88

DAmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Oh and a suggestion to anyone, maybe someone should make a Livery that looks like the cars been damaged and scratched up, from the beginning of the race, with all grey marks all over it.

Stryder

cochese, that is ****ing awesome.
As is the Halo one above Jube3!!

So awesome to see the great work going on in here.. It's inspired me to try and make something great of my own (even though I've never tried my hand at this.. haha).

Top Bottom