• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official Halo 3 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
A Penguin said:
From 12/12 Bungie Update:

Q. Accident Prone asks: Any word on when buTube is coming out?

A. Just like Sketchfactor said a week ago, the fruits of the Wolf’s labor are swelling with flavor. We’re running an internal pre-Alpha on the feature at the time of this writing and as soon as we have something noteworthy to report, we’ll update you guys about its progress. Rest assured, the video rendering feature is still in the pipeline.

Sweet, thanks. This will be way waaaaay better than GameVee's feature which takes eons to work. Eons.

BladedExpert said:
I've done a couple of montages so I can help out with any editing that needs doing. Plus Sony Vegas 8 > Windows Movie Maker :D

Heh, I was actually just randomly browsing videos on GV one day and your second montage popped up. Pretty legit montage.

Tashi0106 said:
this is all well and good but we need someone to call out the plays...our own Puckett

:lol That reminds me, I played a match with two guys name "PUCKETT TRIES" and "NEXY TRIES" earlier today. Made me actually lol

Dax01 said:
I've got Adobe Premiere Pro CS3. Maybe we can rotate? We also have to find a place to upload these videos. Maybe a youtube HaloGAF account?

Just premiere pro, sheesh, I have that plus photoshop and after effects. :p

D

Deleted member 21120

Unconfirmed Member
CrazedArabMan said:
list warz

I've got Final Cut Studio 2, legit.

Thanks for the advice everyone, I appreciate it.

I have a friend who plays in the MLG playlist and I would like to give him a challenge one day... And this other kid at my school, level 50 in MLG o_O

backflip10019 said:
Heh, I was actually just randomly browsing videos on GV one day and your second montage popped up. Pretty legit montage.

:lol That reminds me, I played a match with two guys name "PUCKETT TRIES" and "NEXY TRIES" earlier today. Made me actually lol

Yea I lost to them in MLG. My teammates were balls awful though.

xxjuicesxx said:
Yea I lost to them in MLG. My teammates were balls awful though.

Yeah, man, that's the only reason I can't move up higher in MLG. I always get stuck with those loser staff captains that have won something like 150 out of 600 games played while playing against Generals. I need to find a couple solid people around my level and just grind it up a bit.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
backflip10019 said:
Yeah, man, that's the only reason I can't move up higher in MLG. I always get stuck with those loser staff captains that have won something like 150 out of 600 games played while playing against Generals. I need to find a couple solid people around my level and just grind it up a bit.

what's ur MLG level??

JdFoX187

Banned
Dax01 said:
HaloGAF, how many of you are getting the Halo Wars CE? I just want to know who is getting it so maybe we could get some good customs on the new maps going. It's probably a bit too early to be asking this, but whatevs.
Already have it preordered FWIW.

backflip10019 said:
25 right now. I tend to always finish positive by a good margin, or with a good amount of hill time/flag caps/ball time.

You shouldn't have any problem getting to at least 40 from what I've played with you. Just need to play it fairly often and with a few good team mates

Tashi

BladedExpert said:
You shouldn't have any problem getting to at least 40 from what I've played with you. Just need to play it fairly often and with a few good team mates

truth

FourDoor

CrazedArabMan said:

Someone or a group of someones just needs to come up with an intro screen and the 10-1 animation. Splice in the videos and the commentary and you have an nice template to use for everyone willing to do the videos. :D

Who has decent graphic design skills to come up with a "HaloGAF Top 10" logo/intro screen?

FourDoor said:
Someone or a group of someones just needs to come up with an intro screen and the 10-1 animation. Splice in the videos and the commentary and you have an nice template to use for everyone willing to do the videos. :D

Who has decent graphic design skills to come up with a "HaloGAF Top 10" logo/intro screen?

I'm only good for static images, but I'll ask around for someone who can animate, people owe me some favors.

Tashi

Everyone should try to work on a little something and then we'll all decide what's what. I get my Wacom Bamboo tablet on friday so I'll see what I can do with that.
Probably not much lol

I do play guitar though...Intro/theme song???

A GAF top 10 would be pretty amazing. I have plenty of clips that I never got around to uploading for the MLG/ESPN Top 10.

And speaking of, the new one was amazing. Number 2 was just completely sick. Naded completely wrecked Str8.

I'm home and just playing Snipers if anyone wants to play later.

Kibbles

Domino Theory said:
CB2MEDLCS. :(
Come Back 2 Morrow, Eat DownLoadable Content Snacks.

:D I tried.

1051847931_sspongebob.jpg

A Penguin

An Epic Name said:
What are the chances we could get an XBL enabled version of Halo: CE, with support for 16 people online, and online co-op!?

That would be amazing.

If that happened, I would buy it. Halo 3 is my first Halo game, so I would like to see why a lot of people think Halo CE has the best multiplayer experience.

BladedExpert said:

Yeah, the only problem is finding solid teammates. Isn't juices around my level?

I think what happened is I started to watch the video, and by the end of it I forgot to copy/paste the url, so instead of a sweet vid, you ended up seeing the sup picnic picture :lol

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
An Epic Name said:
I think what happened is I started to watch the video, and by the end of it I forgot to copy/paste the url, so instead of a sweet vid, you ended up seeing the sup picnic picture :lol

Narrow Tranny Surprise Miss.

I wish I would have been competitive in Halo: CE. All I did was try to glitch out of Blood Gulch and campaign levels. Great fun, but still a lot of missed potential.

XBL enabled version is a MUST!

backflip10019 said:
Yeah, the only problem is finding solid teammates. Isn't juices around my level?

New gamertag is HaloGAFSucks up to 29 in MLG at the moment. Also I'll be streaming MLG over at justin.tv for the next few hours most likely.

MIMIC

Banned
An Epic Name said:
You don't live in Kansas do you? I remember an old H2 pro named Mimic who was on Str8 Rippin for a little bit.

:lol Definitely not me.

I never did the multiplayer thing with the first two.

Self Induced said:
Only 4p Rockets FFA for me :(

Such a tragedy that I never played Halo with 4+ people.
I feel you, man.

I at least got somewhat of the feeling from the PC version, but it's not the same as playing with everyone in the same house.

An Epic Name said:
I feel you, man.

I at least got somewhat of the feeling from the PC version, but it's not the same as playing with everyone in the same house.

Oh boy, I remember getting 16 people together for some Blood Gulch action back in the day. 4 Xboxes, 4 copies of Halo, 16 controllers, and a lot of yelling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom