• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Mista

Dragonslayer
Nov 21, 2014
Hi gaf! :D
I love Hideo Kojima and Brock Lesnar. :D
A fellow Hideo Kojima fan. Welcome aboard friend
Hey Everyone!! My name is SINical Threat, everyone calls me "Sin". I'm a 35 year old father of 3, an avid gamer and a YouTube content creator. I enjoy mostly first person shooters, but I'm always down to try any game. Just wanted to say Hi and make some new buddies to talk shop with. oh yeah, and I love Star Wars!!!
Welcome aboard mate. Is it tough to game while having kids? I always believed that the gaming time will be tight when I have kids. Also you should meet ManaByte ManaByte and EviLore EviLore they’re Star Wars heads! As for me I just watched the original trilogy a month ago and fell in love with Star Wars.

Reactions: brock sexy lesnar

WolfusFh

Neo Member
Feb 12, 2020
Hey. I call myself wolf.

I'm a civil engineer recently graduated.

I am a fan of gaming since I was like 5 haha. So commenting about it can be fun.

I also know a bit of programming. So in case of any mod or small project, I would be happy to assist.

MnkThrice

Neo Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hello, I'm Mnk. I'm from Canada and I'm the head of communications and marketing in a game dev studio. I stream on twitch sometimes and enjoy cooking/taking care of my house.

Nice to meet y'all

PhoenixGrid

Neo Member
Feb 14, 2020
Hey guys! I'm glad that Neogaf accepted me here. The reason why i joined is because ive always have had a dream to become youtuber. And now i started my own channel and want to learn about games and ohter stuff. :)

Reactions: Grivenger and Ornlu

IloveCookies

Neo Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hi everyone.
I'm new here soo... hope you guys could help me in the future.
I can play any kind of game but Dark Soul is the game i like most.
Nice to meet everyone!!

Reactions: Grivenger

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Oct 27, 2017
your mind
No, I mean new Topics.
You have to be a full member to post new topics. You can get full membership after 50 posts and 2-3 months, I think.

If you don’t want to wait, there is a stickied thread where you can request a full member to post your topic for you.

Last edited:

UnravelKatharsis

Neo Member
Feb 23, 2020
Hey everyone. I was a member back when you needed a paid email. I forgot my password and didnt bother to get it fixed. (Im pretty lazy) I eventually just let it go and stuck around just reading threads. I didnt contribute much to begin with (mostly just reading threads anyway) so it didnt really matter much to me that I could no longer post. I mainly just read while on break at work. Anyway I lost access to that email entirely awhile back so I finally decided to register anew. Why this name? Another member said he was considering changing his username to either "unravel" or "catharsis." Seemed like the right time to make the jump.