• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

nush

Gold Member
Hi, I'm Harry.
I'm a big Hong Kong film fan.
I'm happy to be on gaff.

jb268vM.gif

Last edited:
Hello. Thanks for approving my account.

I play games on PS4, 3DS, iPad, and PC. I also recently bought a Xbox One X. I suffer from the common problem of there being too many enticing games and not enough time to play them all.

Looking forward to chatting about games and other stuff with you all!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I suffer from the common problem of there being too many enticing games and not enough time to play them all.
This sounds like most of us! We run a 52 games per year challenge that might interest you. It personally helps keep me on track and usually keeps me from starting too many different games at once before finishing them, even if you know you won't make the full 52 games finished.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
This sounds like most of us! We run a 52 games per year challenge that might interest you. It personally helps keep me on track and usually keeps me from starting too many different games at once before finishing them, even if you know you won't make the full 52 games finished.
That thread is the best thing ever. It really motivated me to complete games and not get distracted.

Mista

Banned
Hello. Thanks for approving my account.

I play games on PS4, 3DS, iPad, and PC. I also recently bought a Xbox One X. I suffer from the common problem of there being too many enticing games and not enough time to play them all.

Looking forward to chatting about games and other stuff with you all!
Welcome aboard and thank you for joining us :D

freddytan

Neo Member
Hey all,

I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Been lurking and observing from the outside for far too long, and finally, I am here!

I game primarily on PC, PS4 and iPhone, and I am in the midst of an internal debate myself on whether I should add Switch onto the list.

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Hey all,

I am from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Been lurking and observing from the outside for far too long, and finally, I am here!

I game primarily on PC, PS4 and iPhone, and I am in the midst of an internal debate myself on whether I should add Switch onto the list.
Do it. Do it. Do it.

Oh and hi!

braykbeat

Neo Member
Hey gang! I'm an old school gamer. I probably starrted with my Atari 2600 (which I still own) in the mid 80's and have loved 'em since. I also like newer games including awesome old school tribute style side side scrolling indie games as well as the occastional stealth, shooter or sports (mostly NHL) games. I really like all kinds of puzzle games too. Occationally I have some random questions about games and I'm glad to become a member of the community that can probably answer some of them. It's good to be here!

Bryan

braykbeat

Neo Member
How long do I have to be a member to be able to post in the forums? Did I miss a step? I have an insufficiant privelages notice.

Avisari

Neo Member
Hi everyone!
It was time to stop lurking, so here I am.

Currently playing some Terraria, Divinity 2 and Borderlands 2 (again). Looking forward to so many new titles, don't know how I'll find the time for everything!
Also playing quite a lot Ingress, and sometimes some frisbee golf.

GV82

I was a member of the other site. 👀

With the discord stuff they have been involved in recently I DO NOT want to be associated with, I didn’t find out about that stuff though until Etika passed away, looks like they did a job of hiding it, couldn’t hide it forever though.

Then the behaviour of them especially when a person had died and wouldn’t allow a condolences thread for hours after his death, their best effort of an apology was “Oh Poor us, not oh Poor dead person”

Nah F*ck that.

Oh right we are here for Games. yeah sometimes.

Hitman is my favourite series currently.

nush

Gold Member

With the discord stuff they have been involved in recently I DO NOT want to be associated with, I didn’t find out about that stuff though until Etika passed away, looks like they did a job of hiding it, couldn’t hide it forever though.

Then the behaviour of them especially when a person had died and wouldn’t allow a condolences thread for hours after his death, their best effort of an apology was “Oh Poor us, not oh Poor dead person”

Nah F*ck that.

A number of us were on Resetera until we saw the light, it does not matter that you were there and nobody will judge you for that. Welcome back. :messenger_fistbump:

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member

Nah F*ck that.

Yo - welcome

Mista

Banned

Nah F*ck that.

Welcome aboard and thanks for joining :)

RiceGum

Neo Member
My name is RiceGum. I run A popular youtube channel called RiceGum. Here is the link to that

I also play Fortnite and I have a insta too. here is the link to that

Raph64

My name is RiceGum. I run A popular youtube channel called RiceGum. Here is the link to that

Damn ! What is such a popular figure with more than 10 million subs doing here on GAF ?! Joke aside, welcome to the NeoGAF family, feels nice to see fresh new faces ! Hope you'll feel at your ease here and we'll look forward into seeing you in the threads :messenger_winking:

Hello everyone!

Hello Charles, welcome to NeoGAF ! Thank you for joining, hope you'll find some quality discussion here :)

Last edited:

keraj37

10 000 000+ subs? Wow, that is impressive.
Welcome!

Mista

Banned

Is this the real one?

Last edited:

LeefenChen

欢迎来到我们的论坛。如果你有任何问题,尽管问。中国已经成为了世界第一大游戏市场,游戏产业日益发达。我希望你可以给我们分享最新的信息与国产游戏。
Ok, I will, I like single FPS, there is basically no single FPS in China

Top Bottom