• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

BadFunnyGuy

Neo Member
Hey yo! A fellow 117? Welcome aboard mate
Ty! Been wanting to be on a nice forum site for a while, glad to see that Neogaf changed it's rules a little (And also glad to see that a lot of the "toxic" part moved onto ResetEra) So, i'm pretty happy to be here!

Mista

Banned
Ty! Been wanting to be on a nice forum site for a while, glad to see that Neogaf changed it's rules a little (And also glad to see that a lot of the "toxic" part moved onto ResetEra) So, i'm pretty happy to be here!
Oh so you’re aware of all that then? Well, you’re going to have fun here because the majorit are good people. Couple of cunts here and there but you’ll spot them soon

Tsaki

Hello everyone! My name is Thodoris, I am from Greece, I study Electrical and Computer Engineering and I love videogames. Especially The Witcher 3, The Last of Us and, for the last year or so, Bloodborne. Also, Call of Duty had been a big part of my gaming addiction once. Now I mostly play singleplayer games and, after I finish them, I trophy-hunt them (a new kind of addiction). Also, I adore A Song of Ice and Fire and I spend way too much time on it.
I had been lurking on ResetEra "Next-Gen hardware and speculation threads" (almost exclusively) since January, trying to learn new stuff about next gen leaks, possible hardware and technology in general (and there are many knowledgeable people there). But man oh man, that site is toxic. I have seen so many people getting banned speaking their mind over the most trivial of things and if not then there would be waves of hate thrown their way. So, trying to find a new place to get my gaming and technology news and be part of an actual discussion, I came to NeoGAF.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hi everyone,

My name is Migs and I'm working in the video game industry as a CQC Analyst. I'm a long time lurker of the forums as well, hope everyone here is nice to noobs like me. :D

Hey Migs, welcome to NeoGAF :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

NTLzETq.gif

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Hi everyone,

My name is Migs and I'm working in the video game industry as a CQC Analyst. I'm a long time lurker of the forums as well, hope everyone here is nice to noobs like me. :D
Hi there. What’s a CQC Analyst?

Helios

Then how cannot be a new member?
You become a member after 50 posts and after your account is at least a month old.
Until then you can request a thread here

SLAMTUCKER

Neo Member
Hi, just wanting to join a good gaming forum and NeoGAF seems pretty nice. My favorite games are Ocarina of Time, Dark Souls series, Monster Hunter series and La Mulana. I unironically think Dragon Ball Z is one of the best stories of the 20th century.

Ornlu

Banned
Oh I think I will. I started visiting the site about a month ago (before I made my account). There are many points of view and the moderation team seemed quite chill to me, without waving the banhammer left and right.

It is really chill. People might argue with you, but you're free to speak whatever's on your mind.

codylegge

Neo Member
Hello Neogaf!

I have joined this community to spread the word of my team's upcoming title Legion: The Eternal War...
I hope to have group conversations on game design...

And talk over our current progress...
Can't wait to meet you all!

AntiCap

Long time lurker. Will probably continue to mostly lurk, just with an account this time.

I always thought NeoGAF was a gated community, but holy fuck how things have changed. I'm not particularly offensive or anything, but this seems like one of the few places left on the internet in which you don't have to filter every single thing you say.

I hope to have group conversations on game design...

I don't see many game design discussions on NeoGAF, but would be cool all the same.

MALCode

Neo Member
New guy here. 34, full time student at an aviation technician's school, also full time active duty military.

In between not having a life and spending time with the family when I see them once in a while, I am a dedicated PC gamer. Currently replaying Dark Souls 3, but I've also been playing Ion Fury and Kenshi. I'll play Star Conflict on the side every now and then.

Melon

Banned
New guy here. 34, full time student at an aviation technician's school, also full time active duty military.

In between not having a life and spending time with the family when I see them once in a while, I am a dedicated PC gamer. Currently replaying Dark Souls 3, but I've also been playing Ion Fury and Kenshi. I'll play Star Conflict on the side every now and then.

Welcome to the forums! It's good to have you! :messenger_smiling_with_eyes: :messenger_heart:

HI All, first time poster long time lurker.
Big fan of the general discussion and the civil discussion here on the neogaf. Been a gamer since the Spectrum ZX81 and still loving the games. Hopefully I can contribute to the discussion here.
43 years of age, IT worker, happy dad of two little ones, just finished Final Fight with my five year old daughter (pretty proud of that). The little guy is only one but loves to drive on dads sim rig.

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Heeey there! Another fellow aviation fella

Aircraft engineer here. I hope you love planes too so I can finally have someone to talk about them here :D

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Hey everyone. Long time serious business user recently turned perpetual shit poster. Figured I'd introduce the new me as a way to farm reactions and maybe some attention.

My name's Rick but you can call me whatever you'd like. I play on pretty much everything but more often than not I'm on consoles since that's where all my friends tend to play. Don't be a stranger :lollipop_raising_hand:

And to all the new users, welcome to the family, son :messenger_fistbump:

Last edited:

Thabass

Hey everyone. Long time serious business user recently turned perpetual shit poster. Figured I'd introduce the new me as a way to farm reactions and maybe some attention.

My name's Rick but you can call me whatever you'd like. I play on pretty much everything but more often than not I'm on consoles since that's where all my friends tend to play. Don't be a stranger :lollipop_raising_hand:

Can I call you Rick Rude?

Mista

Banned

I like the new you. You were a cunt couple of months ago but I like you now. Don't change

Top Bottom