• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Cignus

Neo Member
Hey everyone, name's Cignus/Jeremy I just stumbled upon NeoGAF recently and thought I'd sign up, seems like a pretty tight knit community.
As for myself, I love creating, I've had a twitch channel for about 6 years, started doing more youtube lately and started up a podcast with a friend of mine recently. I'm also extremely active, I've been playing hockey for the last 20 years and hitting the gym for around 6. I love playing devils advocate in arguments just to try to understand someones side or point of view. I look forward to chatting with everyone!

DGrayson

Mod Team and Bat Team
Staff Member
Hey everyone, name's Cignus/Jeremy I just stumbled upon NeoGAF recently and thought I'd sign up, seems like a pretty tight knit community.
As for myself, I love creating, I've had a twitch channel for about 6 years, started doing more youtube lately and started up a podcast with a friend of mine recently. I'm also extremely active, I've been playing hockey for the last 20 years and hitting the gym for around 6. I love playing devils advocate in arguments just to try to understand someones side or point of view. I look forward to chatting with everyone!

Welcome!

udkultimate

Hello guys. So long as I need to still wait sometime before creating threads here, I just would like to invite you all to know the new game I am creating about the War in Palestine (Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque). I won't be posting any images here, nor any link, because I don't want to be tagged as spammer. So, for those curious and interested on my game, please search on google fursan al-aqsa game and you will find my game's profile on IndieDB, ModDB, and a thousands of other Websites and Forums, cause I am already promoting my game all arround the web.

I hope you like this game, and very soon I will finish a free demo of this game to all of you play and enjoy it.

Cheers!

Nidal Nijm.

Tesseract

Banned
Hello guys. So long as I need to still wait sometime before creating threads here, I just would like to invite you all to know the new game I am creating about the War in Palestine (Fursan al-Aqsa - Knights of al-Aqsa Mosque). I won't be posting any images here, nor any link, because I don't want to be tagged as spammer. So, for those curious and interested on my game, please search on google fursan al-aqsa game and you will find my game's profile on IndieDB, ModDB, and a thousands of other Websites and Forums, cause I am already promoting my game all arround the web.

I hope you like this game, and very soon I will finish a free demo of this game to all of you play and enjoy it.

Cheers!

Nidal Nijm.

Hairball

Neo Member
Hi everyone!

It's kind of crazy that this community has been around so long, most of the gaming sites from the early 2000s have disappeared.

I'm the webmaster of the relaunched Super Mario 128 Central - sm128c.com, I think some of you older folks might actually remember this site!

Hairball

Malachai

Gold Member
Hey everyone, been lurking here for quite some time and decided it's finally time to create an account. I've been playing games since my early teens and I'm still going strong some 30 odd years later. Currently play mostly on PS4 but also own an Xbox One and a Switch. I'm a massive fan of Drum and Bass music and Hip Hop and enjoy reading Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I look forward to having many interesting conversations with you all.

Swabe

mr. Miss

Neo Member
hi GAFfers.
long time player here, year 1981, I was 5.
since then, my motto is always been "videogames are life", it started as a joke but now, at the age of 43, I'm still in search of the next digital emotion.

I am a pixel inside-SEGA guy, and my reference console is the mighty saturn. odd choice I know, but that machine truly has given to me all the 2D I ever wanted and then some, good times...

now I live between an insane fetish for all the metroidvanias (SOTN being my top 1 videogame of all times) and/or 2D adventures, run&gun etc, and occasionally I try to find pleasure in the polygons also.

sort of.

for example:
god of war 1&2&3
god hand oh my gosh if that game wasn't perfection
asura's wrath I liked a lot
horizon and her over the top lead
and then I can stop at:
burnout 2&3 which are in loop since the release
split/second
ssx 3 - I never truly stopped playing it

I rarely do multiplayer, but when I did it was halo&gears every time. now gears 5 has unexpectedly raised my attention, the campaign with dolby atmos is something else.

ok, see u on the forums...

Last edited:

Aion002

Hey there! I've been lurking for two months and decided to make an account. I am not an native english speaker, so I am sorry for any typos.

I am mainly a PS4 and PC player and I enjoy mostly games like Civilization, League of Legends, Smite, Souls like games and Zombies/TPS. I also play a lot of Epic Seven.

Thanks for the fast approval of the account!

nmongo

Neo Member
Hi, guys, I'm a new member, Old Person, (78), former Navy Radioman 2nd class, was in Africa for 18 months, (Asmara, Eritrea) was stationed aboard the old USS Fulton, in New London,, Connecticut, Sub Squadron 10, taking care of the Naultilus, Seawolf, Triton, among others. Worked at the Dupont Experimental Station in Wilmington, Delaware for 35 years, met a woman with a good tractor and followed her home to Rising Sun, Maryland. Married her in 1996, and here I am.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hi, guys, I'm a new member, Old Person, (78), former Navy Radioman 2nd class, was in Africa for 18 months, (Asmara, Eritrea) was stationed aboard the old USS Fulton, in New London,, Connecticut, Sub Squadron 10, taking care of the Naultilus, Seawolf, Triton, among others. Worked at the Dupont Experimental Station in Wilmington, Delaware for 35 years, met a woman with a good tractor and followed her home to Rising Sun, Maryland. Married her in 1996, and here I am.

Welcome! Sounds like you've had quite an adventure. What brings you to NeoGAF, if you don't mind my asking?

Pyylos

Neo Member
Hey there, I'm Py and I've been lurking for a few weeks now and finally decided to make an account.

I don't really play games as much as I used to since starting university and studying abroad, but I'm hoping to get back into gaming once I return home at the end of the year. I mostly just play singleplayer games like Hollow Knight, Katana Zero, and Stardew Valley on my switch or laptop, but I do play some MMOs like ffxiv and destiny 2.

Thanks for approving my account. :)

Heya, I'm shrimp. I've been lurking for years before... well, you know the issues this forum had some years ago. Recently came back and started lurking again, saw things got better, then saw the thread about the best butts in gaming and *knew* I had to register.

I don't play as much as I'd like, since my job (I work at a pharmacy) has some pretty tough working hours... but it's still nothing compared to my boss, at least I can take some days off for the holidays. Mostly a PC and Nintendo gamer.

Melon

Banned
Hi I'm Babs! I like writing, drawing, and playing video games! I'm fairly new to the whole gamer community but I enjoy the Elder Scrolls series, Dark Souls 3, and Overwatch. Thanks for letting me join! :3

Ayyyy a fellow TES and Overwatch fan! Oblivion is my favorite game from the series, but I'm partial to all of them, really. Who do you main in OW? I main Zarya. :messenger_smiling:

Heya, I'm shrimp. I've been lurking for years before... well, you know the issues this forum had some years ago. Recently came back and started lurking again, saw things got better, then saw the thread about the best butts in gaming and *knew* I had to register.

I don't play as much as I'd like, since my job (I work at a pharmacy) has some pretty tough working hours... but it's still nothing compared to my boss, at least I can take some days off for the holidays. Mostly a PC and Nintendo gamer.

Welcome fellow Nintendo gamer!

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Hello GAF.

My name is Tamás and i'm new here.

I joined this forum because I love videogames and there are not enough people in my life to talk about this.

I'm also obssesed with Neurofunk, like cooking and try to speedsolve twisty puzzles like the rubiks cube.

I'm happy to be part of this community now. :messenger_grinning:

Con-Z-epT

Live from NeoGAF, it's Friday Night!
Welcome Con-Z-epT Con-Z-epT !

Does your love of speedsolving puzzles translate to any favorite videogame puzzle genres? Any favorites? :pie_thinking:

Interestingly not at all. My interest in different videogame genre is wide spread and not connected to cubing at all.

The last three games I played and finished were Valfaris, Death Stranding and Medievil.

Favorites? Too many to count.

Ceelic21

Neo Member
Hello everyone,

I've been a lurker in some form or the other for the better part of over a decade. I've lurked on and off and have recently decided to join as I miss the old forum format. Hope to make some new friends.

Frogman135

Neo Member
Hi all!

I've been following for a couple of months and finally decided to sign up.

I'm 33 years old from Denmark. At the moment I'm trying to complete Red dead redemption, so I can move on to Red dead redemption 2. It takes a lot of time, since I only play when my children are asleep :messenger_smiling_with_eyes: Wish me luck!

Mista

Banned
Hi all!

I've been following for a couple of months and finally decided to sign up.

I'm 33 years old from Denmark. At the moment I'm trying to complete Red dead redemption, so I can move on to Red dead redemption 2. It takes a lot of time, since I only play when my children are asleep :messenger_smiling_with_eyes: Wish me luck!
Welcome aboard brother. Thank you for joining us

Try to get into RDR2 as soon as possible because it’s very slow

Top Bottom