• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Nikanuur

Neo Member
Hi Everyone, happy to be here. Thanks for accepting. I'm more of a first-person gamer ever since. I'm an IT analyst by profession and I love my family next to my cats. :messenger_beaming:

Everyone who lovez catz iz an important gamin member and stuffz. I bid thee many welcomsez frum teh Ceiling cat communitee!

Melon

Banned
Welcome, new friends! :messenger_heart:

giphy.webp

Handel

Hello I'm Jesse. Created this account over two years ago but it was near the height of the craziness and then mass exodus of the times, so didn't post much prior to the migration to REE, then with the activity and most of the creatives that made GAF appealing being over there I made an account there. Over time they drove a lot of those creatives away and became more and more radicalized, to the point of it becoming too much and I started posting here again as it seemed the community was stable. Now that I'm permabanned on REE(was contemplating account suicide for awhile anyways), will have GAF as my main gaming site.

I'm a big fan of games that utilize the medium to tell story's only games can tell, Ueda's titles and Koizumi's Zelda's being the peak of this for me with Majora's Mask, The Last Guardian, Ico and Link's Awakening all being in my top 5 all time. Look to my avatar for the last spot on that list.

My username comes from my favorite book of all time, Great Expectations. The nickname given to Pip, based on the works of the composer Handel.

Ornlu

Banned
Hello I'm Jesse. Created this account over two years ago but it was near the height of the craziness and then mass exodus of the times, so didn't post much prior to the migration to REE, then with the activity and most of the creatives that made GAF appealing being over there I made an account there. Over time they drove a lot of those creatives away and became more and more radicalized, to the point of it becoming too much and I started posting here again as it seemed the community was stable. Now that I'm permabanned on REE(was contemplating account suicide for awhile anyways), will have GAF as my main gaming site.

I'm a big fan of games that utilize the medium to tell story's only games can tell, Ueda's titles and Koizumi's Zelda's being the peak of this for me with Majora's Mask, The Last Guardian, Ico and Link's Awakening all being in my top 5 all time. Look to my avatar for the last spot on that list.

My username comes from my favorite book of all time, Great Expectations. The nickname given to Pip, based on the works of the composer Handel.

Kartia?

Jad-Just_A_Dale

Neo Member
After 10,000 years I'm free. It's time to conquer Ear-

Oh crap, teenagers with attitude. Nevermind.

I'm just a fat guy with an internet connection. I have a growing love for rpgs, but play games in most genres. I mainly play games on my PC and Switch, but my Xbox One X has been getting some love lately. I'm more of a handheld first sort of guy, with PC and Nintendo being next on the list. Kind of sad that Sony won't be making a new PSP and that we somehow won't be receiving a premium-esque 3DS that would compare well with the GBA Micro in positiioning. I'm going to be all over the first GPD Win-like device that's sub-$400 and can easily play every PC game that I care about.

I hate that we never got a proper sequel to Donkey Kong '94 and that I can't suspend multiple games to storage on the Switch (couldn't the PSP do this or do I just have false memories).

Oh, I love speculative fiction and procrastinating. My avvy is just what I use on gravitar/wordpress, I'm being lazy at the end of 2019.

Hi there. Name's Danny.

I'm into games, comics, books, etc. Have a cat named Peppa and a dog named Fayline. I'm a pretty sarcastic person too, and I realize that doesn't translate as well as I'd like into text, so I apologize in advance for any misunderstandings.

dallinnguyen

Neo Member
Hi guys, I'm new here, I'm a game developer, check out my newest creation

Thank you so much.

gtrwll

Hi everyone! I've pretty much always been a gamer, all the way from the days I snuck into my brothers' room to play The Last Ninja 2 on their C64 while they were at school. I love single player games with great, deep stories and rich worlds. RPGs (nowadays especially JRPGs), action/stealth games, adventure games...especially them good ol' early 90's adventure games!

Other brands come and go, but there's always a Nintendo console hooked to my TV.

Another lifelong love of mine is music, and I've sometimes combined them two and composed music for a couple of games.

Anyway, hope I'll find some great discussions here to partake in!

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Hi everyone! I've pretty much always been a gamer, all the way from the days I snuck into my brothers' room to play The Last Ninja 2 on their C64 while they were at school. I love single player games with great, deep stories and rich worlds. RPGs (nowadays especially JRPGs), action/stealth games, adventure games...especially them good ol' early 90's adventure games!

Other brands come and go, but there's always a Nintendo console hooked to my TV.

Another lifelong love of mine is music, and I've sometimes combined them two and composed music for a couple of games.

Anyway, hope I'll find some great discussions here to partake in!
Hi there, welcome.

Do you mind naming the games?

Endboi

Neo Member
Hello. I've only seen this forum yesterday and it looked fun, so I joined.
I have pretty much nothing to say except that I like the taste of orange juice.
And that I won't be too active.
And that I edit my comments too much.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 774430

Unconfirmed Member
Hi, I'm new here but i've lurked at this community for a while now.

Nintendo Switch and PC are my platforms of choice for games, sometimes i play on PS4 too. Currently i'm playing Dragon Quest XI S, Shin Megami Tensei IV, Surviving Mars, then there are obviously other games i often come back to like Tetris, Age of Empires, and SNES goodies.

Happy new year!

Last edited by a moderator:
The name is Joe, I roast coffee for a living, and I have been a casual gamer for near 25'ish years. I appreciate the old, and love the new. Please forgive me if I am not privy to pro-gaming, leagues, and tournaments as that is much harder for me to keep up with. Feel free to add me on PSN which is that of my username here.

Erdrick

Been a member here for almost 15 years. Mostly lurk and was active in NHL-GAF when that was a thing. Got an Era account when the whole drama happened here to stick with that part of the community and while I am fond of those members of Era, I can't say I care for the state of the rest of that site these days. I've been frequenting here more often again as it is nice to be able to post without having to walk on eggshells for worry of being banned because of some trivial or nonsensical reason. I was actually banned there for a week in August 2018 for simply stating my opinion on a topic that apparently hurt people's feelings there. In my some 30 years of being online and in bulletin boards, that is the ONLY time I'd ever been banned, anywhere.

It's not nearly as active as it once was, but it's also gotten rid of a lot of what made it lesser in the first place. Glad I didn't kill my account like so many others did. I mostly lurk but I am still happy to be a member.

Mista

Banned
Been a member here for almost 15 years. Mostly lurk and was active in NHL-GAF when that was a thing. Got an Era account when the whole drama happened here to stick with that part of the community and while I am fond of those members of Era, I can't say I care for the state of the rest of that site these days. I've been frequenting here more often again as it is nice to be able to post without having to walk on eggshells for worry of being banned because of some trivial or nonsensical reason. I was actually banned there for a week in August 2018 for simply stating my opinion on a topic that apparently hurt people's feelings there. In my some 30 years of being online and in bulletin boards, that is the ONLY time I'd ever been banned, anywhere.

It's not nearly as active as it once was, but it's also gotten rid of a lot of what made it lesser in the first place. Glad I didn't kill my account like so many others did. I mostly lurk but I am still happy to be a member.
Hey Erdrick, I remember you :)

Don’t hesitate to interact more here. Looking forward to see you around

AshamotDante

Neo Member
Hi my name is Juan Gabriel Rivera Tamayo i am a 24 years old software developing tecnology student, i am finishing my career in Unad Cead medellín Universidad Abierta y a Distancia, i need one semester more to finish i live in Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia i am white and have brown eyes, black hair and ugly face i am fat and short and my body has no bumps i am 100% male i am moral and i believe in catholicism and i have made no crime in the past and i am biologically normal

Last edited:
Top Bottom