• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

Scopa

The Tribe Has Spoken
Hi my name is Juan Gabriel Rivera Tamayo i am a 24 years old software developing tecnology student, i am finishing my career in Unad Cead medellín Universidad Abierta y a Distancia, i need one semester more to finish i live in Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia i am white and have brown eyes, black hair and ugly face i am fat and short and my body has no bumps i am 100% male i am moral and i believe in catholicism and i have made no crime in the past and i am biologically normal
Hi!

Blood type? Favourite food? Pin number?

Lol, just joking. Your post is very detailed.

KLUnknOwN

Neo Member
Hey All,

People call me KIdd. I'm a gamer, a dreamer and I formerly identified as an Apache helicopter Mark 97, with adjustable turrets, and pivotal retaliation architecture.

What can I say about myself? I love twizzlers, and I'm engaged, got one good boy named Sam, and a battle station with all the processing power of a welchers fruit snack.

I' love to game, almost everyday in fact, and when i'm not managing my business, I am the creator of the GameOver discord community server, a place for gamers, by gamers.

Happy to be here, and I look forward to being a part of this UwU forum. This is an UwU forum right?

Anyways, thanks for having me.

Last edited:

Eanox

Hello, I am gamer from Philippines.
Gaming since PS1 days.
I love JRPG, third person action games, open world and building sims.
My most anticipated games for 2020 are FFVIIr, RE3r, Dreams, Persona Scramble and last of us part II.

freak of nature

Neo Member
Hey everyone I thought this might be a nice community to join.

I don't have any friends as I have serious facial and body bone overgrowth due to an extreme growth hormone condition.

This has led to my facial features (and body) being disfigured, like Maurice Tillet or Andre The Giant.

I receive substantial harassment when I go out in public. People take photos, laugh with their friends, follow/stalk me, etc.

This has caused me to become a recluse, never leaving the house.

I find interaction through the internet and message boards. I am also thinking about getting into online gaming and joining some communities.

Thanks!

Ornlu

Banned

I don't have any friends as I have serious facial and body bone overgrowth due to an extreme growth hormone condition.

This has led to my facial features (and body) being disfigured, like Maurice Tillet or Andre The Giant.

I receive substantial harassment when I go out in public. People take photos, laugh with their friends, follow/stalk me, etc.

I find interaction through the internet and message boards. I am also thinking about getting into online gaming and joining some communities.

Thanks!

Welcome! I hope you find this place to be a good one. :messenger_beermugs:

chilichote

Hello, i'm new to NeoGaf but i'm reading here since 2012/13.

I'm looking for the new consoles so i am looking for Threads they console-themed.

Aaaand: i'm not an native speaker and my English is bad as hell ("not the yellow from the egg" like we say in Germany^^).

So yeah, that's for that ☺

Last edited:

Mista

Banned
Welcome all and thank you for joining us. Hope to see you around more :)

Hello, i'm new to NeoGaf but i'm reading here since 2012/13.

I'm looking for the new consoles so i am looking for Threads they console-themed.

Aaaand: i'm not an native speaker and my English is bad as hell ("not the yellow from the egg" like we say in Germany^^).

So yeah, that's for that ☺
Hah, not a native speaker too but that shouldn’t be an issue bruder!

Willkommen an bord und vielen dank, dass sie sich uns angeschlossen haben😎

Jamesie

Neo Member
Welcome to all the new peeps. It's nice to meet y'all! Hope to see ya around the forums. :messenger_heart:
Thanks for the welcome!

Do you perhaps know what is wrong when some posts that I view have messages displayed like this (I assume for the emoticons)?
I tried to upload an image to show what is wrong on Imgur but when I insert it here I get an error "Something went wrong, Please try again or contact the administrator".

Basically the heart emoji from your post (shows in my quoted message but not in the original) just shows text something like this:
(colon, so ':')messenger_heart(colon, so ':') instead of the heart emoji.

I'm assuming it's a Neo Member restriction or something (both the image insert and emoji/smily display) but I just wanted to confirm.

<Edit> I have this with Ornlu Ornlu post just three above yours too where it shows messenger_beermugs instead of the smily

Last edited:
Well, after a long hiatus I figured now would be a good time to come back what with all this tension with the wars boiling over.

Glad to be back, just hope I can be responsible with my time spent posting this time lol. As a newly wed and soon after new father at the time I wasn't doing such a great job at that so I decided to take a break.

So I'll be dipping my toes into that fine GAF water again. Mmmm. Just hope Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity leaves them alone.

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
Well, after a long hiatus I figured now would be a good time to come back what with all this tension with the wars boiling over.

Glad to be back, just hope I can be responsible with my time spent posting this time lol. As a newly wed and soon after new father at the time I wasn't doing such a great job at that so I decided to take a break.

So I'll be dipping my toes into that fine GAF water again. Mmmm. Just hope Xaero Gravity Xaero Gravity leaves them alone.
Welcome back you sexual deviant :D

Thanks!

I wrote this a while back, but it might be of interest to you, so I'm posting it again.

I actually had an idea about this that I never tried, but I think it might work. If you just randomly exchange gaming info over a message board or discord, it's pretty unpredictable who you're going to be adding to your friends list. Maybe you'll share a similar sense of humor or some other interests, or maybe aside from games you won't have much in common. Maybe they're the kind of player who shit talks and teabags, and maybe you're not.

My idea is to go on twitch and find a streamer who is just getting started, or only streams now and then for the fun of it. No one even slightly successful. Find someone who uses a mic, is playing a game that you have (and a version you have, either PC or a specific console), and isn't playing in a full party. Then join their twitch chat, watch them play, and get to know them for a while. See how they interact with their chat, with their friends, and with players on the opposing team. Then if they seem like someone you would get along with, ask if they wouldn't mind you joining them for a bit.

This would probably work best in team-based games when the streamer is playing alone, or when just one or two of their friends are playing, and when they only have a small number of people in their twitch chat. Most players would rather have someone they can communicate with on their team instead of random people, and the streamer will just be happy someone's taking an interest.

A friend of mine started streaming a year or two ago, and when you're new and trying to build an audience, anyone wanting to chat or join you in a game is good news. If you were a newer twitch streamer playing Battlefield with your friend online in a five man squad, would you rather the other three players be randoms not using a mic, or three of the seven people currently in your twitch chat? If you're not a fan of competitive multiplayer, maybe try a co-op streamer instead. Destiny, Borderlands, Monster Hunter, Warframe, etc.

Either way, welcome to NeoGAF.

Last edited:

AndreSiqueira

Neo Member
Hi there, as the Avatar says, my name is Andre..
Long overdue to create account in the great forum and I'm happy I could finally do it with my free Gmail..

I like racing Sims and playing tennis and table tennis. Big Federer fan.

Hope to contribute positively here.

Cheers and happy New year

Hi my name is Juan Gabriel Rivera Tamayo i am a 24 years old software developing tecnology student, i am finishing my career in Unad Cead medellín Universidad Abierta y a Distancia, i need one semester more to finish i live in Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia i am white and have brown eyes, black hair and ugly face i am fat and short and my body has no bumps i am 100% male i am moral and i believe in catholicism and i have made no crime in the past and i am biologically normal
What do you think about Pablo Escobar? You're from his birthplace. Is he revered as a hero or a hardcore criminal in Medellin? I'm curious.
Welcome to the forum:messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Last edited:

giojaimes89

Neo Member
hi everyone i'm gio jaimes aka ghoskidd2019 or ghostboii
i'm 23 yrs old
i started twitch streaming 2-4 months i'm slowly growing big i'm about to be affiliated
hopefully i could find new people to game with!!!

games i play:
gta v
fallout 76
modern warfare
black ops 4
overwatch
minecraft

Kev Kev

fallout 76

giphy.gif

jk bud welcom to the party pal. i do love me some fallout 4

Last edited: