• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Official NeoGAF "Introduce Yourself" Thread

crunchprank

Neo Member
Hello hello.

Video games, horror movies, and hockey are my jam.

Seeing as the front of this year is stacked with releases, I figured I'd mention what I'm most excited for:

JAN 17: DBZ Kakarot (currently playing and enjoying)
JAN 28: Warcraft 3 Reforged
FEB 14: Dreams
MAR 11: Ori and the Will of the Wisps
MAR 20: Animal Crossing
MAR 20: Doom Eternal
APR 03: Resident Evil 3
APR 10: FF7 Remake

Glad to be a part of the NeoGAF community.

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Hello hello.

Video games, horror movies, and hockey are my jam.

Seeing as the front of this year is stacked with releases, I figured I'd mention what I'm most excited for:

JAN 17: DBZ Kakarot (currently playing and enjoying)
JAN 28: Warcraft 3 Reforged
FEB 14: Dreams
MAR 11: Ori and the Will of the Wisps
MAR 20: Animal Crossing
MAR 20: Doom Eternal
APR 03: Resident Evil 3
APR 10: FF7 Remake

Glad to be a part of the NeoGAF community.
Based on your picks I'm guessing you're a fan of a lot of old-school franchises? You'll find good company here.

Æterno

Neo Member
Hello from the Netherlands 🇳🇱,
I'm 47 years old, and I have ASD.
I love gaming on my PC, Playstation 4 Pro, Xbox One or even my Wii U 😉

I mostly play on Pc and the game of the moment is still Destiny 2.
I also love Adventure games, RPG's, Action RPG's and more.
I'm not a competitive player, I play for fun.

Love PC's, build my own, and used to work in a computer store.
Unfortunately I am unable to work anymore, on the other side that leaves a lot of time for gaming :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:.

I love watching anything scifi or fantasy, movies or tv.

Oh and my avatar... That's just me :pie_raybans:

DunDunDunpachi

Patient MembeR
Hello from the Netherlands 🇳🇱,
I'm 47 years old, and I have ASD.
I love gaming on my PC, Playstation 4 Pro, Xbox One or even my Wii U 😉

I mostly play on Pc and the game of the moment is still Destiny 2.
I also love Adventure games, RPG's, Action RPG's and more.
I'm not a competitive player, I play for fun.

Love PC's, build my own, and used to work in a computer store.
Unfortunately I am unable to work anymore, on the other side that leaves a lot of time for gaming :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:.

I love watching anything scifi or fantasy, movies or tv.

Oh and my avatar... That's just me :pie_raybans:
Sweet, what kind of sci fi TV shows would you recommend?

Hi and welcome to the forum.

DonJorginho

Banned
Hello all, I am Sam otherwise known as DonJorginho (named after the best DM in the PL!)

I adore all games and if there is anything I enjoy doing it is speculating everything gaming with amazing members from communities like these!

I am a film buff and a music junkie, as well as always looking to purchase new tech or games to keep my addiction under wraps :messenger_winking:

My favourite games of all time?

• The Witcher 3
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Metal Gear Solid 2
  • Death Stranding (Yes that game, and I am ready to defend it with my life!)
  • God Of Boy 2018
  • Silent Hill 2

And my most hyped games of 2020?

• Cyberdowngrade 2077 (I say this as a joke but really I am sad to know this will be the truth most likely)
  • The Last Of Us Part 2
  • FFVII Remake
  • Doom Eternal
  • Ghost Of Tsushima
  • RE3 Remake
  • Yakuza Like A Dragon

Look forward to talking to you all!

Hello all, I am Sam otherwise known as DonJorginho (named after the best DM in the PL!)

I adore all games and if there is anything I enjoy doing it is speculating everything gaming with amazing members from communities like these!

I am a film buff and a music junkie, as well as always looking to purchase new tech or games to keep my addiction under wraps :messenger_winking:

• The Witcher 3
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Metal Gear Solid 2
  • God Of Boy 2018
  • Silent Hill 2

• Cyberdowngrade 2077 (I say this as a joke but really I am sad to know this will be the truth most likely)
  • The Last Of Us Part 2
  • FFVII Remake
  • Doom Eternal
  • Ghost Of Tsushima
  • RE3 Remake
  • Yakuza Like A Dragon

impeccable taste in games, especially Silent Hill 2 and MGS2, both in my top 5 games of all-time :D

Why thank you kind sir! I have to say that you also have an impeccable taste too as they are both absolutely amazing titles, if the Silent Hill soft reboot rumour is to be believed I hope they start from 2!
I have a strong feeling that Kojima Productions will collaborate with Konami for Silent Hills to end the long fued between them. After all, Kojima made a game solely on making connections with one another, so he could have made a new strand with Konami :)

With that being said,the 20th Anniversary of Silent Hill 2 will happen in 2021 so.......who knows!?

DonJorginho

Banned
I have a strong feeling that Kojima Productions will collaborate with Konami for Silent Hills to end the long fued between them. After all, Kojima made a game solely on making connections with one another, so he could have made a new strand with Konami :)

With that being said,the 20th Anniversary of Silent Hill 2 will happen in 2021 so.......who knows!?

Do you remember that rumour on Reddit about Konami and Kojima coming to reasonable terms to squash their beef and allow Kojima to work on Silent Hills, and the fact Kojima has been hinting at horror for a while now.....

HMM.....

Do you remember that rumour on Reddit about Konami and Kojima coming to reasonable terms to squash their beef and allow Kojima to work on Silent Hills, and the fact Kojima has been hinting at horror for a while now.....

HMM.....
U9sbEwS.gif

RPSleon

Hi, Im Leon. Been lurking for longer than i can remember. 10 years maybe?

The rps in my name refers to my car. Rps13, 180sx. Or silvia if you wanna be wrong and kinda right too. Im definitely an enthusiast when it comes to cars.

The other big "hobby" is my band Emerald Eyes. (Free 7 track on our facebook, if thats fine to post?) were a heavy band with influences coming from bands like the acacia strain and 2008 deathcore, with a little more modern hardcore mixed in. Im the drummer. Were booking uk shows as fast as we can get them currently.

Work wise, im a bus driver. 4 years, about 8000 hours on the road.

Console history lies on the side of sony mainly. I did have a 360 at one point. But i just cant afford everything. As much as i would like to. Not a fanboy, and such arguments really let down a good thread. I wont be part of that. My first consoles before the ps1 were an atari 2600 and sega megadrive.

I havent bought many new games recently. I will refuse anything with microtrasactions that are unnecessary and too in your face about it. Its like buying a car with a bunch of blank buttons, reminding you that you dont have the best version, that you are missing out on something.

Currently playing Metro Exodus. Really happy with it. Looking forward to Cyberpunk 2077 most at the moment. The delay couldn't come at a better time for me as ive just developed carpal tunnel 😂

Oh and i collect hotwheels. 🤓

Jooxed

Gold Member

• The Witcher 3
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Metal Gear Solid 2
  • God Of Boy 2018
  • Silent Hill 2

• The Last Of Us Part 2
  • FFVII Remake
  • Doom Eternal
  • Ghost Of Tsushima
  • RE3 Remake
  • Yakuza Like A Dragon

impeccable taste in games, especially Silent Hill 2 and MGS2, both in my top 5 games of all-time :D

IGIzToO.gif

Mista

Banned

• The Witcher 3
  • Resident Evil 4
  • Final Fantasy VII
  • Metal Gear Solid 2
  • God Of Boy 2018
  • Silent Hill 2

• The Last Of Us Part 2
  • FFVII Remake
  • Doom Eternal
  • Ghost Of Tsushima
  • RE3 Remake
  • Yakuza Like A Dragon

A man of culture right there I see. Although you're a Chelsea fan but I'll still welcome you because I saw MGS 2, Death Stranding and Witcher 3 in there

Welcome aboard mate and thanks for joining us :)

DonJorginho

Banned
A man of culture right there I see. Although you're a Chelsea fan but I'll still welcome you because I saw MGS 2, Death Stranding and Witcher 3 in there

Welcome aboard mate and thanks for joining us :)
Why thank you very much, I promise you not all us Chelsea fans are horrible people! :messenger_winking:

And three of the greatest games of all time in my eyes, I will defend Death Stranding till my last breath!

Thank you mate and it is a pleasure to be here!

Mista

Banned
Why thank you very much, I promise you not all us Chelsea fans are horrible people! :messenger_winking:

And three of the greatest games of all time in my eyes, I will defend Death Stranding till my last breath!

Thank you mate and it is a pleasure to be here!
I know bruv, just messing around with ya cause I’m a gooner ;p

KielCasto

Hi, username's Kiel.

I like videogames, and I've been lurking this site since the 3DS's earlier years. I remember religiously following the Media Create Sales threads and reading Anime seasonal threads, from which I found great anime. Damn, I was a fanatic of seeing those sales numbers.

I kinda hate that I have less time for gaming, but I still try. I think the newest game I played is A Plague Tale: Innocence on my gaming laptop. The only other systems I play with is my 3DS and iPhone SE.

Other hobbies include reading (novels and Asian comics), listening to music, and (still) watching Anime.

Anyway, here's to NeoGAF and its kind community. Nice to be here.

Hello all,

I've been lurking NeoGaf for quite some time.... yes, yes, I know, you'd like to know how long. I'm afraid it's been... [more than] 9 years.:messenger_tears_of_joy:

I started playing video games from a very young age, and I still love it as much as I did back then, even though I can't dedicate as much time to it as I'd like. I'm very excited for this final year of current gen consoles (FF VII Remake, Cyberpunk, TLOU Pt2...), and I can't wait to hear more about what Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo have to offer for next gen.

I'm also a very big fan of motor racing, music, and movies.

Cheers from Brazil!

R6Rider

Gold Member
Hello All,

Haven't been on NeoGAF in awhile and have only lurked, but decided to make an account after visiting a lot the last week. I play a variety of games in many different genres and across various systems. Currently play a lot on PS4 and PC and recently got a Switch with BotW (2 weeks ago).

Also, I'm a motorcyclist, which is what my username derives from.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Hi, username's Kiel.

I like videogames, and I've been lurking this site since the 3DS's earlier years. I remember religiously following the Media Create Sales threads and reading Anime seasonal threads, from which I found great anime. Damn, I was a fanatic of seeing those sales numbers.

I kinda hate that I have less time for gaming, but I still try. I think the newest game I played is A Plague Tale: Innocence on my gaming laptop. The only other systems I play with is my 3DS and iPhone SE.

Other hobbies include reading (novels and Asian comics), listening to music, and (still) watching Anime.

Anyway, here's to NeoGAF and its kind community. Nice to be here.
Hello all,

I've been lurking NeoGaf for quite some time.... yes, yes, I know, you'd like to know how long. I'm afraid it's been... [more than] 9 years.:messenger_tears_of_joy:

I started playing video games from a very young age, and I still love it as much as I did back then, even though I can't dedicate as much time to it as I'd like. I'm very excited for this final year of current gen consoles (FF VII Remake, Cyberpunk, TLOU Pt2...), and I can't wait to hear more about what Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo have to offer for next gen.

I'm also a very big fan of motor racing, music, and movies.

Cheers from Brazil!
Hello All,

Haven't been on NeoGAF in awhile and have only lurked, but decided to make an account after visiting a lot the last week. I play a variety of games in many different genres and across various systems. Currently play a lot on PS4 and PC and recently got a Switch with BotW (2 weeks ago).

Hey guys, welcome to NeoGAF. :messenger_smiling_with_eyes:

Jooxed

Gold Member
Hello All,

Welcome to the Nintendo family, I cant speak for those other peasant systems :) but seriously welcome to GAF

ElmerFut

Neo Member
Hey guys,

long time gamer here. I grew up on the late dos early windows era games as a child and have been playing heavily since then.

Currently I'm satisfying my multiplayer game urges with league of legends, destiny 2, hearthstone and world of warcraft and I also play several single player games (control and death stranding).

I also regularly play some of the classic games from my childhood (doom, quake, some rpgs and etc.)

Cheers.

joshcrispy

Neo Member
joshcrispy here:

Been playing video games ever since my brother let me play his super metriod and was captivated ever since.

Funny enough I game primarily on PlayStation and PC, i own a switch but hardly touch it.

Right now I'm riding the gen out with apex and Xbox game pass.

Also in my spare time I make video essays on video games that I feel are important and impacting to gaming.

NEVER.STOP.GAMING.

EthicZH

Neo Member
Hello everyone

Ethic, I've been playing video games for a long time since I was young and am 28 years old now.
Don't prefer any particular genre, but used to play a lot of MMO's when I was younger (f.e. Ragarok Online and WoW) .
In the past years I've been heavily focused on discovering new and upcoming indie games.
PC, PS4 and recently Switch are my poisons of choice.

I'm here to discuss games and all kind of other topics, especially politics, culture and society interest me a lot, 'am working in a field related to those topics (Social Worker).
Also I'd like to open up a Board Game in the Off-Topic Section, but I think I need sufficient privileges first before I can to that. (Not really sure if I can even open up a Thread without Gold Membership, can someone tell me?). In my free time apart from gaming I'm creating hip hop beats and am politically active in my community, as well as doing a lot of volunteer work in different places.

Hope y'all doin fine :)

Hi, not much to say except I've been a "lurker" for a long time and just never made an account. I dont really like the word lurker because it feels like stalker to me when really it's just that I enjoy reading what everyone else says and their opinions and takes. I saw a google ad about Xbox Series X and it said the pics originated from here and I thought well damn, this site I like reading is not just good shit but they get some scoops too?!?!?! I should add at least one more official member to the list. So here I am :)

I mostly just read the gaming section. I'll stop in here once a day maybe and check what you guys are saying about current events or some way out there stuff that I would never come across on my own and usually either learn something cool or get a good laugh or both.

Anyways, happy to be here and cyas around!

Hello everyone

Ethic, I've been playing video games for a long time since I was young and am 28 years old now.
Don't prefer any particular genre, but used to play a lot of MMO's when I was younger (f.e. Ragarok Online and WoW) .
In the past years I've been heavily focused on discovering new and upcoming indie games.
PC, PS4 and recently Switch are my poisons of choice.

I'm here to discuss games and all kind of other topics, especially politics, culture and society interest me a lot, 'am working in a field related to those topics (Social Worker).
Also I'd like to open up a Board Game in the Off-Topic Section, but I think I need sufficient privileges first before I can to that. (Not really sure if I can even open up a Thread without Gold Membership, can someone tell me?). In my free time apart from gaming I'm creating hip hop beats and am politically active in my community, as well as doing a lot of volunteer work in different places.

Hope y'all doin fine :)

Hey, there. It's cool to hear that you're a social worker. Helping people get back on their feet is a noble pursuit. You need to be here at least one month and have 50 posts before you can create new threads, or post in the politics forum. Gold Memberships are only for cosmetics and a few non-essential features, such as automatic real-time thread replies. Any other questions, feel free to ask. Welcome to NeoGAF.

Last edited:

Replicant_Reaper

Neo Member
Hello everyone. Just got approved to join. Been looking for video game centered forums not named facebook, twitter, or reddit for a while. This environment seemed less toxic than the aforementioned sites. Of course, I could be wrong but we shall see.

Glowzinski

Neo Member
Hello, new, haha.

I have been playing games since I played my mom and dads Atari.

I like simple games. Which, is why I am a fan of the Switch.

I have just about every console. I would say the PS4 and Switch are my favorites.

I have grow tired of A list games, as they are always the same thing. That being said, I don't feel that way about Nintendo games. I mean, I can run Mario or Link around for days, every year and it never gets old.

I have a Mac. So, no real luck playing games there. haha

Top Bottom